51 - 55

Chapter 51

  "Gu Xichen! This seems to be Angel's waist is so thin Uncle Cheng's backpack."

  Huo Yan picked up the things on the beach and winked at Gu Xichen.

  When Gu Xichen heard this, he glanced at Huo Yan, hit him on the head with his fist, and then took the bag and checked it expressionlessly.

  Huo Yan, this little guy, seemed so well-behaved when Cheng Ci was around, but now his true colors are revealed.

  Huo Yan let out a throb of pain, touched the back of his head and dared not say anything in anger, "Uncle Cheng must be around here too."

  "Yeah." Gu Xichen thought for a moment, and his eyes fell not far away, leaving a few pairs of footprints on the shallow beach.

  Huo Yan knelt down and rubbed his head with one hand, "It looks like there is more than one person. Could it be that he has joined Captain Su and the others?"

  Gu Xichen's face turned dark instantly, and his cold eyes lowered, as if a storm was brewing.

  If it hadn't been for this oil bottle, his little pet wouldn't have been lost.

  Feeling full of malice, Huo Yan couldn't help but avoid Gu Xichen's eyes, covered his head and shrank his neck.

  Gu Xichen bent down to pick out the useful things in his backpack, turned around and walked in the direction of the footprints.

  Huo Yan hurriedly followed behind with bare feet.

  His shoes had long been washed away by the sea, and his white and tender feet were worn out by the sand. His wet hair hung down. He rubbed his red nose and gave it a good beating. sneeze.

  "Gu Xi—Uncle Gu, I seem to have a cold."

  Huo Yan looked up at Gu Xichen with red eyes, hoping that this heartless zombie could find him some clothes to wear.

  However, he still overestimated the zombie's compassion.

  Gu Xichen indifferently reached out and took out the chocolate in his backpack and took a few bites to replenish his energy, completely ignoring Huo Yan.

  He doesn't know where he dropped his cup. If he doesn't have the energy supply anymore...

  Huo Yan looked at Gu Xichen, hesitant to speak, and pursed his lips, "Hey, can you walk slower?"

  Gu Xichen walked in a hurry, as if he didn't hear anything.

  "Bad guy..." Huo Yan pouted aggrievedly, quickened his pace to follow, and hesitantly pulled up the corner of Gu Xichen's clothes with his little hands.

  "If you bully me, I will complain to Uncle Cheng!"

  Gu Xichen suddenly stopped, lowered his head and sneered at the short man who was not as long as his legs, "If you keep nagging you, I will eat you right now."

  Huo Yan shuddered and retracted his little hand.

  He almost forgot that the monster in front of him was a zombie that liked to eat human flesh and drink human blood.

Gu Xichen's eyes were dark. At least he wasn't joking when he said these words. He really wanted to eat him.

  Besides, Cheng Ci is not here now, and he looks so thin and tender, Gu Xichen will definitely chew him up until no bones are left!