150

Chapter 150

  Child?

  Don't understand anything?

  Cheng Ci had a dark face and looked up and down Huo Yan's clear, watery eyes with suspicion.

  Huo Yan cracked his big white teeth and smiled innocently.

  "Snowball, Brainaxe, come here, come here~"

  After Cheng Ci finished cleaning up, he bent down and waved to the two rabbits squatting in the corner, and then fed the leaves conjured out of thin air to their mouths.

  Gu Xichen stood lazily watching this scene.

  Huo Yan bent down and rubbed the little rabbit's ears. He glanced at the thing in Cheng Ci's hand and said in shock: "Uncle Cheng, what did you feed them?"

  Cheng Ci picked up the branches and leaves in his hand and shook them, "The leaves that eat candles."

  Huo Yan: "!!!"

  Feeding piranha leaves to rabbits?

  Cheng Ci smiled and scratched the little rabbit's chin, "Look at how happy they are eating."

Huo Yan wiped the cold sweat from his face and turned his head stiffly. He felt sorry for the rabbit for three seconds.

  After feeding the rabbit, Cheng Cicai stood up slowly, looked at the mirror for a long time with his hands on his hips, and finally took out a band-aid from his backpack and put it on his neck, just covering the obvious hickey.

  Gu Xichen's expression was gloomy and he was obviously unhappy, but due to Cheng Ci's cannibalistic expression, he could only choke back.

  "Dad, dad, let's go."

  Huo Yan pulled the hem of Cheng Ci's clothes as he walked and couldn't help but urge.

  As soon as he went out, Cheng Ci saw Pei Xun and Ji Ling at the elevator entrance.

  The two people walked over one after another, but there was a big gap between them. Cheng Ci was keenly aware that the atmosphere between the two was a little strange.

  Apparently, after Gu Xichen and Cheng Ci left, their conversation broke down in the room.

  Cheng Ci glanced at Ji Ling and sighed distressedly.

  Knowing the truth, he seemed to have a date choked in his throat, unable to spit out even a single word.

  What frightened him the most was that the conflict between Ji Ling and Pei Xun was not temporary, but permanent, and perhaps irresolvable.

  This is the most regrettable part.

  "Hey, little bastard, are you awake?" Ji Ling grinned and bent down to pick up Huo Yan, "I've been missing you so much these days. Come and let me give you a kiss, okay~"

  Huo Yan struggled and shouted at the top of his lungs.

  Ji Ling smiled and rubbed the saliva on his face, then walked in front as if nothing had happened.

  Pei Xun stared at Ji Ling's back, not knowing what he was thinking, and frowned into a splayed eyebrow.

  Cheng Ci blinked at Gu Xichen and raised his chin towards Pei Xun.

  Gu Xichen looked confused.

  Cheng Ci winked several times, and finally kicked Gu Xichen angrily, pulled his collar and whispered: "Master, it's all your fault for causing this trouble, so you can't go to Officer Pei to talk to him and comfort him. ?"