210 - 212

Chapter 210

  After Hongshu finished handling the matter, the two people waiting in the hall had disappeared.

  Xiaoliu put his hands in his pockets and touched Hongshu's arm jokingly, "Boss, that little beauty doesn't seem to appreciate your kindness."

  Hong Shu glanced at him coldly, raised his head and pointed at the news report on the large scrolling screen: "Are you free? How much have you found out about the 'Blue Ocean Organization' I mentioned last time?"

  Xiaoliu retracted his shoulders guiltily.

  ——

  "There's news."

  Qi Run pushed the door open and came in. Panting, he opened a bottle of water and took two sips.

  In this ordinary small wooden house, Cheng Ci was holding a map of Yanling City that he had just found in the sea market. When he heard the sound of Qi Run pushing the door open, he calmly tapped it with his index finger. Desktop," said.

  After the two returned from the central hall, they did not live in the living area arranged for them by Hong Shu. Instead, they found a secluded place to rest temporarily.

  Qi Run rested for a while and exhaled, "This organization is really difficult to investigate. According to my investigation, there may be players among them who are good at disguise. As long as they sneak into the crowd, even if they are their biological father, They may not even know each other. Also, they have been seen in several towns where troubles have occurred recently, but I asked about them and found that they only stayed there for a while and then disappeared soon."

  Cheng Ci broke the pen in his hand and said expressionlessly: "That's not what I want to hear. If you really can't find out about them, then I will take a more direct approach."

  Qi Run looked at Cheng Ci's eyes that instantly darkened, feeling as if he was being passed through by an electric current from head to toe.

  Cheng Ci stood up and closed the wooden door, "Since they will appear wherever there is trouble, it means that their members must have spies everywhere. Why not... let's take action in Yanling City."

  Qi Run straightened up sharply.

  Cheng Ci rubbed his chin and thought for a moment, "What do you think of the central hall we went to today? There is enough traffic in that place. If a bomb is placed inside..."

  Qi Run felt that his fingers were shaking uncontrollably. He held on to his last hope and suppressed a smile, "Old...teacher, the ammunition in our hands is limited, and we don't have bombs."

  "If you want something like a bomb, I can make it at any time."

  Cheng Ci chuckled lightly, raised his head and touched Qi Run's head, "Runrun, do you want to give it a try?"

  Qi Run's face turned pale and he fell down on the stool like a deflated rubber ball. "There will be an S-level mission tomorrow night, and there will be a lot of people, and the level of danger is extremely high. According to the usual practice, the 'Blue Ocean Organization' will appear very frequently. But this mission is very dangerous, teacher, I don't recommend that we sneak in, because your body has not recovered yet."

  "Qi Run." Cheng Ci interrupted him coldly, "I can twist off both of your heads with one hand."

  Qi Run looked at Cheng Ci's stubborn eyes and was immediately speechless.

  Cheng Ci asked: "What kind of mission is that?"

  Qi Run gave up and explained: "There is a large underground shopping mall in Yanling City, but it has been invaded by zombies. Gaut planned to take back this site and recruited talented people and strangers with very high remuneration. A temporary mercenary organization was formed and planned to go in tomorrow night.