195 - 197

Chapter 195

  "So even if they attack you, you won't fight back?"

  After Z finished speaking, the two people on the side felt a little confused.

  019: "What nonsense are you talking about..."

  The sound stopped suddenly, and 019 opened his eyes wide, watching as Z, who was approaching him, suddenly reached out and strangled his neck.

  019 An excited spirit slapped his hand away. He originally thought Z wanted to kill him, but then when he touched something wet on his neck, his whole body froze.

  "master!"

  Yueying looked at it in surprise. The palm of Z's right hand was full of fresh blood along the lines. Near the tiger's mouth, there was a long wound that made people scared to see it.

  019 was stunned for only a second before he realized Z's plan. He gritted his teeth viciously, "Are you crazy!"

  Before he finished speaking, several zombies had already pulled out of the battlefield and walked towards their direction with eyes wide open.

  Z is using blood as a guide to force 019 to take action. After all, for zombies, blood is the most attractive thing to them.

  "You'll be attacked too."

  019 glanced at Z's wrist, which was still bleeding, and couldn't figure out what this guy was trying to do with this method of injuring the enemy a thousand times and damaging himself eight hundred times.

  "It doesn't matter."

  Z lowered his head and casually wrapped a strip of cloth twice in his palm. He narrowed his eyes and stood there calmly, staring at 019 with an expression as if he was sizing up prey. "I took the risk to bring you out today. It's impossible to go back without doing anything. Of course, if you have a way to untie the control ring around your neck, you can also choose to injure us and escape by yourself."

  Then 019 will be tortured and escape again, unable to escape from their confines no matter what.

  He should have seen through Z long ago. This person has always been a cold-hearted guy, as if the warmth of the past few days was derived from dreams.

  Z squeezed 019's shoulders and said in an extremely firm tone: "Don't worry, I won't let you die."

  019 pursed his lips and said nothing. He saw a glimmer of light from his eyes full of black holes. Z had never shown such a strong performance in front of him.

 "Grass!"

  019 cursed, clenched his fists between his legs repeatedly, gritted his teeth, suddenly cursed, and backhanded the zombie who had been trying to attack him from behind in the face.

  Yue Ying raised her ax and stood behind Z, looking at him with eager eyes, completely protecting Z.

  From this, Z stared at 019's muscles without blinking. That body was more explosive than what he saw a year ago.

  This endless battle lasted until night. Most of the soldiers in the institute had fallen, the moat was stained red with blood, and Z was holding on to the stone wall with trembling fingers.

  But they won after all.

  Yue Ying reached out to help him, but it was obvious that Yue Ying, who was sweating profusely, was almost running out of strength.

  "Go away."

  There were cold curses in his ears, and Z looked up and met 019's eyes that were red with anger. He raised the spear in his hand and threw it towards Z.