240 - 242

Chapter 240

  "I was wrong. I was wrong."

  Cheng Ci rolled over and stared at Gu Xichen with wet eyes, "Let's get down to business."

  As expected, Gu Xichen stopped his hand and raised his eyebrows slightly, as if to say, "If what you are talking about is not serious, I will punish you on the spot."

  Cheng Ci was helpless when he met these passionate eyes that wanted to rip him off and fuck him right now. He gritted his teeth and blinked: "You... turn around."

  Gu Xichen sighed and turned around regretfully.

  Cheng Ci pressed against his back and buried his whole face in his back, "Brother Chen, I want to go back to Shanshui City."

  Gu Xichen: "Okay."

  Cheng Ci raised his head: "Don't you ask me why?"

  Gu Xichen said extremely perfunctorily: "Oh, why?"

  Cheng Ci couldn't laugh or cry, "I'm not going to see Dean Qi, just because I still have an unfulfilled wish."

  Gu Xichen seemed to have thought of something and reached out to touch Cheng Ci's head.

  "What are you two doing standing there? Come down quickly."

  A pair of eyes under the eaves spotted the two of them, took a staggering step back, then stretched out their arms and waved.

  Cheng Ci didn't know whether to laugh or cry. From this distance, he could see Ji Ling's reddish face and shaky steps, "Doctor Ji, don't drink too much."

  Ji Ling narrowed his eyes, "What are you afraid of? It's not like we're outside. I'm protected by Captain Su."

  He stretched out his long arm, holding the wine bottle in his left hand, and casually pulled up Su Junyu who was sitting on the ground with his right hand.

  I don't know when the relationship between the two became so good. Ji Ling put his hand on Su Junyu's shoulder, turned his head and blinked, "Captain Su, are you right?"

  Su Junyu smiled helplessly: "Yes, yes."

  Ji Ling let out a muffled groan from his throat, raised his head and took two more sips, "It's not like I have no one to protect me. I can't survive without someone."

  Cheng Ci blinked and reached out to squeeze Gu Xichen's palm.

  Ji Ling was obviously drunk, and when he spoke the truth after drinking, he was thinking of Officer Pei.

  "Captain Su! Are you right?" Ji Ling shook his head, turned around and patted Xiong Zhou, who had his back turned to him.

  Xiong Zhou: "Huh?"

  "I'm over here." Su Junyu quickly stepped forward and pushed Ji Ling's shoulder, "You are right."

  While talking, he was afraid that Ji Ling would fall, so he supported him half-way, although his eyes were a little blurry and he was not very clear.

  Looking at the battle, these people were afraid that they would drink until dawn.

  Cheng Ci had no choice but to pull Gu Xichen and slide down from the roof by lightly climbing the green vines.

Cheng Ci walked over and grabbed Ji Ling's bottle, "The injury is not fully healed yet. It is forbidden to gather in groups to drink alcohol."

  Ji Ling frowned in dissatisfaction and reached out to grab the wine bottle in Cheng Ci's hand: "Children, please don't meddle in other people's business."