116

Chapter 116

  Cheng Ci rolled on Gu Xichen's lap, playing with a small flower in his hand, "Master, I think Commander Huo likes Fang Jin, and Fang Jin must also like Commander Huo."

  Gu Xichen: "Yeah."

  Cheng Ci: "They have come this far, and I don't know who they should blame."

  Gu Xichen's eyes flashed.

  Cheng Ci scratched his head and looked at Gu Xichen with clear eyes: "Master, will we always be fine?"

  Gu Xichen paused: "Huh?"

  Cheng Ci raised his neck, his clear eyes lingering on Gu Xichen's face, "I've always been flustered these days, especially the moment I saw the aircraft explode. I felt as if something was about to happen."

  At the moment of the explosion, he felt heart palpitations.

  Many unfamiliar black and white pictures flashed before his eyes, and those pictures lingered as if they were deeply engraved in his mind.

  Cheng Ci always felt that he must have seen such an explosion somewhere, but he couldn't remember it anyway.

  This reminded him of the dream he had frequently, the familiar yet unfamiliar laboratory, the things imprisoned in the water column, the penetrating red eyes, and the figure wearing a white coat when the alarm bell rang. Researchers running in panic.

  ...

  Gu Xichen was silent for a few seconds, with a flash of throbbing in his eyes. He lowered his head and rubbed Cheng Ci's neck with his lips, and said softly: "No matter what happens, I will be there."

  Cheng Cixiao's eyes narrowed into slits. He held Gu Xichen's face and turned over, hugging him fiercely and giving him a passionate wet kiss.

  Gu Xichen couldn't help but let out a chuckle as those slippery claws touched into his clothes and wiped some oil.

  I wonder if Cheng Ci has a special obsession with abdominal muscles.

  Cheng Ci had touched enough and reluctantly put down Gu Xichen's clothes.

  He couldn't understand. He had never seen Gu Xichen exercise very often. On the contrary, he was even lazier than him. He usually stayed still as long as he could and made a pot of tea to stay healthy wherever he went. His face turned pale after a fight. He was panting, how come his frail abdominal muscles are so plump and elastic?

  Gu Xichen pinched the tip of his ear with his fingertips and said with a smile, "What's the matter, envy?"

  Cheng Ci was stubborn and pursed his lips: "Who is envious? Who doesn't have abdominal muscles? It's just that I've gained some weight from eating too much during this period, it's just not obvious."

  Gu Xichen raised his eyebrows frivolously: "Oh? Do you have one?"

  Cheng Ci lifted up his clothes and patted his fair and tender belly, "An abdominal muscle is also an abdominal muscle. What, do you have any objections?"

  "No objection." Gu Xichen's eyes flashed with a strange light, and he bent down and kissed Cheng Ci's waistline, "I like you no matter what you are, not to mention... you feel better when you are fatter."

  Cheng Ci was tickled by Gu Xichen's movements and subconsciously wanted to dodge.

  Gu Xichen locked his crotch and gently teased the tip of his tongue all the way up his abdomen until the red dot was completely wrapped...