145

"Um?"

  Qin Cong's hand wiping the knife paused, and his voice rose, "Su Junyu?"

  "Yes, I also find this matter very strange, so I thought of reporting it to you."

  Tan Cong rubbed his chin and stared in the direction of Cheng Ci and the others through the car window.

  "Lao Wu and I have two guesses about this." His subordinate frowned seriously: "This Su Junyu has never shown his own powers, maybe he has something hidden."

  Tan Cong smiled and said nothing: "What else?"

  "There's another one..." The subordinate hesitated for a moment, with a fierce look in his eyes: "Maybe these two people have exchanged identities."

  Qin Cong: "..."

  The subordinates noticed Tan Cong's abnormal smile and shrank back tremblingly, "Tin, Brother Tan..."

  "I remember that there are not enough experimental materials for next week. How about you volunteer to apply for a human donation agreement with the dean?"

  The subordinate's face turned pale. It was difficult for him to search for other information from Tan Cong's expressionless face. For a moment, he was not sure whether Tan Cong was serious or deliberately playing tricks on him. He pursed his lips and trembled slightly, "Tin, Tan Cong Brother, did I say something wrong?"

  Qin Cong sneered and patted his shoulder with one hand: "With your brain, you still want to sneak into the science museum? Just be your driver."

  The subordinates did not dare to show any dissatisfaction, so they lowered their voices and asked tentatively: "Brother Qin, do you have any other ideas?"

  Qin Cong did not answer, but lazily looked out the window with his hands on his hands, "Besides, are there any other discoveries?"

  "There are no others. We are currently retrieving photos of Su Junyu and Xiong Zhou. I believe the photos will be delivered to us tomorrow afternoon at the latest."

  Qin Cong didn't know what he thought of, and the corners of his mouth curled up unconsciously.

  On the road, a series of more than a dozen tanks walked along the asphalt road towards the city gate. They were so menacing that even the zombies hunting on the roadside did not dare to show their heads.

  It could be seen that Huo Yan was really tired these days. After getting in the car, he curled up into a ball and fell into a deep sleep on Cheng Ci's lap.

  Gu Xichen was dissatisfied with this little guy who "occupied the magpie's nest" and reached out several times to pick him up. Cheng Ci couldn't help but pressed down his hand, raised his head and kissed him comfortingly.

  Not long after we were on the road, it started to rain heavily.

  Cheng Ci closed the car window and looked at the dark sky in confusion, "It's already April, why is it still raining in this weather?"

  Gu Xichen raised his eyes, rubbed Cheng Ci's head with his fingers, and said nothing.

  The chariot entered the city gate amidst the heavy rain and drove along the street in the direction of the institute without stopping at all.

  "Crunch——"

  The tires suddenly braked and rubbed against the ground, causing large water stains to splash on both sides of the road.

  Cheng Ci grabbed Gu Xichen's hand and flicked it forward. Fortunately, he was pulled back by the seat belt and was not injured.

  "Um, what's wrong?"