46 - 50

Chapter 46

  "I also need to go!"

  Huo Yan stared, his leather shoes making a clicking sound on the floor, as if venting his anger for his little temper.

  Su Junyu smiled and lowered his head, stretched out his hand to rub Huo Yan's head, "No, it will be very dangerous for children."

  "I can protect myself! I will definitely not hold you back. I must be with Uncle Cheng and Uncle Gu!"

  Huo Yan pouted stubbornly, his small eyes glanced at Gu Xichen intentionally or unintentionally, his face full of depression.

  Don't think he is stupid. Gu Xichen must have gone back to the base camp this time. Don't think of leaving him here alone.

  Jiang Ran helplessly stretched out his hand to hug Huo Yan, "Yanyan, please don't be naughty, uncles are doing business."

  Huo Yan struggled with his teeth and claws, "Gu Xichen! If you dare not take me, I will tell Uncle Cheng..."

  "Take him there." Gu Xichen interrupted the funny farce, smiled and waved his hand.

  Su Junyu: "This..."

  Gu Xichen: "I will be responsible for his safety, as well as the food."

  Jiang Ran and Su Junyu looked at each other and became speechless.

  Gu Xichen reached out and flicked Huo Yan's forehead, and said with a smile: "You agreed to go yourself, don't regret it?"

  "I definitely don't regret it!"

  Huo Yan rushed over and hugged Cheng Ci's thigh, with a bright child's smile on his face.

  Cheng Ci blinked and looked at Gu Xichen and then Huo Yan in confusion.

  Why did he think these two people were hiding something from him?

  "By the way, Uncle Cheng, you haven't told me yet, where are we going this time?"

  Huo Yan hugged Cheng Ci and played coquettishly before remembering to ask about business.

  Gu Xichen smiled slightly and said, "City B, Myanmar."

  Huo Yan's rosy little face changed color visibly to the naked eye.

  He didn't know how long he had been petrified on the spot. He started to flutter his hands to resist, "Then...then I won't go. I'll wait here for you to come back."

  Gu Xichen directly lifted him up by his collar, "I told you, don't regret your choice."

  Cheng Ci watched Gu Xichen carry Huo Yan out without much gentleness. He didn't know what he said. When Huo Yan came back, his whole head drooped.

  Due to Qin Taishan's persistence, it didn't take long for them to build an elite mercenary force, which of course also included Jiang Ran, the core of the team, as well as the power-type Xiong Zhou, and Su Junyu himself.

Cheng Ci didn't recognize the others. The people in the team were different from the ones he met last time in the forest. There were two familiar ones who he had probably met in the base.

  Su Junyu sent people down to prepare weapons, easy-to-eat food, and warm equipment, and then asked the aircraft to take them to the outskirts of the forest in the early morning.

  Unfortunately, the aircraft did not fly for long before it was blocked by a fog. With extremely low visibility and thick trees, everyone had no choice but to abandon the aircraft and start walking.