"From today on, your name is Gu Xichen." Z pursed his lips, "I hope this name can bring you a glimmer of hope in the future."

  019 did not speak, but looked at Z expressionlessly, as if he didn't care, and his eyes were dead silent.

  Z lowered his head, with a rare tremor in his tone that was difficult to hide, "You can hate me, or you can hate the entire institute, but I hope you can live, at least...don't be like me, who don't even know why you live. have no idea."

  019 clenched his fists, pursed his lips, and the words in his throat stopped in the next second.

  The whirring aircraft in the sky were getting closer and closer, and the wind from the propellers swept over them, shaking people all over.

  "Hide here, don't come out, no matter what happens, don't come out."

  Z stood up and stared at 019 with his deep eyes.

  019 looked up at him. He had never observed the small mole in the corner of Z's eye so closely before, let alone take a good look at this person's feminine face.

  If they were not on opposite sides, 019 might admire him very much. But there is no if.

  019 dragged his injured leg and leaned on the huge stone. He used the stone as a cover in the desolation so that no one could find him.

  He turned his head and looked at the scene not far away, clenching his fists slightly.

  "Doctor, the dean found out and he was very angry."

  The two people who jumped out of the aircraft surrounded Z.

  One of them took off the goggles that blocked the yellow sand and saluted Z expressionlessly, "I'm sorry, but the dean has told me that no matter what happens, the traitor must be brought back to the institute. "

  Z frowned slightly, "I'm not a traitor. I didn't betray the institute."

  The man was silent for a while, "So, Dr. Z, do you know where the escaped 019 has gone now?"

  Z fell silent again and waved his hand, "He has gone far and will never come back."

  The two looked at each other, a little embarrassed: "Doctor, how could you let go of the experimental subject whose danger level reached level three."

  "I'll go with you."

  Z raised his head and gently wiped away a faint smile.

  But the two of them thought that they were wrong, because it is well known that Dr. Z does not laugh.

  The two of them grabbed Z's shoulders one after another, and placed cold and heavy handcuffs on his wrists.

  The aircraft started up again, the propellers pushed away the excess yellow sand, and gradually began to take off.

  019 walked out from behind the rocks and looked up at the aircraft that was getting farther and farther away, his eyes long and deep.

  However, the change only occurred in an instant.

  When the aircraft reached its highest point, it suddenly made a loud noise in the air.

  The deafening explosion sounded like it was exploding close to the base of a person's ears. 019, who was about to turn around and leave, suddenly turned around, his pupils dilating in an instant.

  That is......

  explode?

  Fires splashed in the sky, and the huge explosion shocked many humans and zombies, and the aircraft in the sky actually exploded.