019's red eyes were fixed on the noodle bowl. It must be said that such a bowl of fragrant and hot instant noodles brought him the ultimate temptation.

  After all, his stomach had been empty for two days, and he had not eaten anything.

  Although the appearance does not look very good, the soul of a bowl of instant noodles lies in its seasoning. After all, it smells quite fragrant.

  "Don't eat?"

  Z lazily raised his eyelids, his expression seemed to say, if you don't eat it, I will throw it away immediately.

  Combined with his trash can of noodles, 019 took it with a cold face.

  He sat cross-legged and pulled the bowl twice with the hand holding the chopsticks, letting out the two pieces of mushy ham sausage at the bottom of the bowl.

  019: "..."

  Z said in a bad tone: "If you want to eat, eat it. Why are you picking at it randomly?"

  019: "..."

  Taking a deep breath, 019 picked a chopstick and took it into his mouth, blinking his eyes and chewing twice.

  Well, it was hard in the middle and undercooked.

  019 It is rare to see an adult put the instant noodles in the pot and still not cook them properly. He now wonders if this man has an IQ problem.

  But there was one person who stared at him with scorching eyes from beginning to end.

  019 raised his head with a straight face and looked at Z.

  Those naked eyes seemed to be waiting for his evaluation, and 019 actually saw some nervousness in this guy's eyes.

  No, maybe he was dazzled.

  019 chewed the noodles in his mouth, and was about to sarcastically mock him, but after thinking about the waste in the trash can, he was afraid that he would continue to cook the fourth and fifth bowls, so he swallowed it hard, and then He lowered his head and started eating.

  Forget it, it's not like you can't eat when you're hungry.

  Z looked at 019 devouring the food, and finally relaxed his brows in relief.

  Sitting back on the stool, Z picked up his bowl of instant noodles after thinking for a moment and came out. Just when he was about to eat it, the room suddenly fell into darkness after a crisp sound.

  "Um?"

  Two pairs of bright eyes looked at each other in the room.

  Especially the red eyes of 019 will be even brighter in the dark. Looking from a distance, it looks like something out of a horror movie.

  Z:"......"

  019 said dryly: "There's a power outage."

  Z: "...Well, you sit down and I'll go out and take a look."

  As soon as he finished speaking and before he could stand up, the door was suddenly kicked open.

  The two patrol officers holding flashlights held an instrument with a frequently flashing red light in their hands, and then held up the flashlights to shine the beam on the faces of Z and 019 from left to right.

  Z was also holding a bowl of instant noodles, as if he wanted to put it into his mouth, but he didn't eat it yet.

  "Dr. Z, Z, Z!"