1 - 5

"Being Overwhelmed by the Villain's Reserve Food [Doomsday]" Author: Mu Ziyao 

  Introduction:

  When Cheng Ci woke up, he found that he had been transported into a doomsday novel, surrounded by zombies and a handsome young man holding a thermos cup.

  He took a closer look, this face, this figure, these abdominal muscles, this posture of soaking wolfberry in a thermos cup, he was a proper male protagonist.

  He bent his knees, hugged his hands, and hung firmly on the man. He grinned mischievously: "Brother, big brother, let me follow you. I can boil water, cook, warm the bed, and I can do anything."

  The little brother's deep eyes flickered, "Follow me? Are you sure?"

  Cheng Ci raised three fingers and swore: "If I betray my brother, I will never be able to get a wife in my life, and my second brother will die in his pocket!"

  The younger brother smiled meaningfully, leaving Cheng Ci's leg pendant by his side by default, and took a sip from the thermos cup.

  Cheng Ci felt greedy just looking at it. He stretched out his paw to grab the thermos cup, but was slapped away by his little brother.

  "Wow, his eyes are so fierce."

  Cheng Ci thought about it and reluctantly unscrewed the Wahaha in his arms and took two gulps.

  It wasn't until a long time later that Cheng Ci followed the big boss with his hands in his hands and burst into tears.

  What's in the thermos cup isn't wolfberry at all, it's fresh, warm human blood!

  Some handsome and wealthy male protagonist, some chosen one to save the world, this girl is clearly paranoid villain Zombie King!

  Main cp: Crazy critic of the sinister villain Zombie King VS the tenacious and natural amnesiac sufferer

  Deputy CP: The cold, ascetic and brainless police officer Gong VS the frank, frank and cautious doctor suffer

  This is a story about a little white rabbit transforming into a wolf cub step by step. It has a lot of foreshadowing, a compact plot, and contains some horror stories. It is being updated. Welcome to collect and read~

  Shuang Jie, Shuang Jie, Shuang Jie, say important things three times.

  Chapter 1

  In 2070, in a small factory in Area C in the south.

  Looking from a distance, a young man lying soundly asleep on the roof with his legs in the air stood out.

  Cheng Ci turned over in a daze, but he always felt like someone was tugging on his trouser leg from behind.

  Recalling the tragic scene when his mother dragged him by his heels and threw him out of bed last time, Cheng Ci held the hands with his backhand, rubbed them on his face, and murmured coquettishly: "Mom, don't make trouble. , let me sleep for a while..."

  The gravelly and rough back of his hand rubbed against his face, causing Cheng Ci to be silent for a moment.

  There seems to be something wrong...

  Although his mother's hands, which have been working all year round, are not as smooth and delicate as those of a seventeen or eighteen-year-old girl, they are not full of pits and cracks, right?

  Also, what's the matter with the stench surrounding the tip of my nose? Could it be that his mother works part-time to dig out the sewers?

  Otherwise, why would it stink so much?