Part 83

As the door behind him closed with a bang ....

He didn't flinch ...he didn't move as every part of his existence knew who it was ..... Melissa who had banged the door behind her with frustration caught glimpse of the shadow standing in front of her ....the frustration vanished as if it had never existed ...he was not with Layla !!!...he was not sleeping in the same room as her ....he was there under the moon .....her new moon was with her old moon ...slight smile playing on her lips as the grey of her eyes darkened because of love ...walking towards him with slow steps ,she with a gentle smile playing on her lips hugged him from behind resting her face on her broad back as a few tears of happiness left  her eyes wetting his shirt .....he didn't turn ...instead he gently placed his one hand on her hands embracing his torso ..a smile deepened on his lips as he spoke in a gentle calm poetic tone ..

:"Melissa!!... I love you and only you ....will you wear my hoodies and shirts after we get rid of Layla?.... I want to see you in those clothes!!..will you?"

Her smile widened as she still embraced him with her head rested on his back ....slightly nodding her head she said 

:"mhm ..."

Taehyung:"you know Melissa...people say that the partners in a romantic relationship are called soulmates ... it's because they say that they both have parts of the same soul ..one body possess one part of the soul and the other one holds the second part ...and without each other they feel incomplete as their souls are incomplete ....like two poles of a magnet but for me Melissa ..... I don't possess a soul anymore ....my soul united with yours and became one ....now that soul lives in your body while my existence is just a shell .... I need you... to survive now .....you are not my soulmate ...you are my entire soul ...soulmates when separate can survive though they feel incomplete but my dear soul !....without you I won't be incomplete .... I would simply not be existing anymore ...because a body can't survive without a soul !....."

Her smile slightly faded as his words started making sense ....sliding back her arms ,she walked around his broad existence now facing him as she peeped inside his golden brown eyes ....slightly tilting her head as if debating over something inside her head ..her already huge eyes widened as she spoke in a gentle but provoking tone 

:"Taehyung?....do you really love me that much?...is it possible for anyone to love anyone else that much?.....why do you love me that much Taehyung ?...."

He giggled gently at her innocent question and then holding her hands he spoke ..

:'Yes !...my dear Mal ...my Melissa ...my angry bird and my soul !!!....these words of mine can't even explain how much I love you ...these words are expressing not even the 10 percent of love I have for you in my existence.....is it possible for someone to love anyone this badly?....well I didn't know but now that it has come to my own existence ....so yes Melissa !...it is possible ...and as for your question of why I love you ....is there a reason for love ?.... I laugh whenever I hear people saying that they would look for a certain characteristics in their partner before falling in love ....because love ...it can happen at any time ...with anyone ....at the most unexpected moment ....that is the game of love ....you can't unlove and you can't love on your own will .....sometimes you wouldn't even realize and by the time you would realize it would be impossible for you to live without your beloved anymore !"

Again astonished at his words ,she gently smiled as she yawned covering her mouth ...a slight soft smile again played on his lips as he spoke in a comforting yet gentle tone.

:"Melissa?...go sleep !!...and don't worry I won't sleep in the same room as her .... I told her to sleep and made the excuse of being busy !!"

Melissa :"then where would you sleep ?"