part 45

Melissa was walking in the hallway. From here to there without any reason. Her thoughts were a mess at that moment.

Her eyes kept showing her the same face. Taehyung 's face. !" His eyes.  What did his eyes say ?? His eyes were Soo pretty. !! But what did they say ?? The love ,the care in his eyes for me ? Am I breaking his heart but ......."

Ringtone of her phone screeched through the silence. She picked it up.

" Hello ! Eun woo ! Long time no see !"
She said this in a jolly voice

Eun woo :" long time no see ? Miss Melissa Johns ? I am the one who should be saying this !"

Mal :" you know eunoo !! Things are a mess. I am tired ! And I just wanna cry and I don't know what I even want. I am In a mess !"

Eun woo :" eunoo ?? Mhmm let me recall when was the last time you called me that sweetly !"

Mal giggled again :" stop ! I love you Eun woo. You are my best friend. The one who has always been my side !"

His manly giggle vibrated through her eardrums.

:" should we meet Mal ??"

Melissa:" today ? Yeah sure ! Where should we meet ?"

Eun woo :" mhm why not my place ?"

Melissa :' sure ! Your house it is then !!"

And taehyung who was coming towards her to say something from behind heard all of her conversation. He knew that he was her best friend. But she was a person anyone could fall in love with!! If not her looks ,then her pretty smile,if not her smile then her pretty eyes. If not that then the way she walks ,the way she talks. Anything could make anyone fall in love with her. And that Eun woo ,he was her childhood best friend. He must be in love with her too. What if she chooses him?? He was there in her life way before taehyung was !! And now what ? She was going to his house ? Alone ?

He was no one to interfere in all of that or be jealous. They had no relation that gave him the right to be jealous !! No !! There was a relation. Love !! Love whether it was one sided or two sided ,is a realtionship. But he won't say anything to her. What if she feels bad. What if she feels like I am controlling her. No !!

He was standing behind her in his own thoughts when she turned around. And looked at him surprised by him standing there like a mannequin.

" Are you okay ?"

Taehyung did the same little embarrassed  chuckle

" Am I ?"
Melissa walked passed her giving him side eyes. What was with him ?

Taehyung made his way to the kitchen and started opening the fridge. He then went to the cabinets and mindlessly opened and closed them as if looking for something but not really. His mind was occupied by only one thing ? Eun woo and Mal.  Melissa and her smile. Melissa and her eyes.

:" am I going crazy ? What is this ? What's happening to me ?"

Still confused he took a strawberry and stuffed it in his mouth. Melissa came into the lounge wearing a red silk skirt that showed her curves beautifully. The slit on the side showing her beautiful smooth pale leg. Wearing high heels made her long legs look even longer.  The black silk top embracing her torso making her waist and shoulders more visible .wearing burgundy shade lipstick. Her eyes even more prominent with that eye liner and her flawless hair swaying in the air as she walked. Taehyung barely managed to swallow the strawberry that was in his mouth. He started coughing abruptly due to that stupid strawberry juice going in his windpipe. Melissa walked towards him in a hurry and gave him water.