Part 78

Layla stood outside the penthouse gently caressing her swollen red wrists as she devised a plan to now get melissa to satan .....to Adien romeo.....the only satan in the entire underworld .....

"I would make you regret your entire existence miss Melissa johns and as for you Taehyung you would always regret making Melissa your woman!"

picking up her expensive red gucci purse from the cold floor of the enterence.....she made her way to her car devising an evil plan to seperate those two .....

NEXT DAY>..........

melissa yawned while stretching her back as she slid out of the bed while smiling at her man who stood beside the window with sun beams reflecting through his honey brown eyes ...with a gentle smile he welcomed his morning ...wearing her soft bedroom slippers ,with her long light brown hair swaying behind her back,she approached Taehyung ...who was still standing near the window with the hot chocolate cup in his hand .....hugging him softly causing the slight smile on his face to deepen, Melissa spoke in her cute morning voice ..

"Teahyung!......I never knew that brown eyes can be this beautiful .....you are really handsome !"

he flustered  at her sudden compliment slightly grabbed her by her shoulders softly pulling her away while looking into her eyes that in sunlight imitated the glittery ash after the bonfire event ...while she looked at him with utter innocence of a new born baby 

Taehyung:"and I never knew that it was actually possible to get lost into someone's eyes ......I never knew that it was possible to live for not yourself but for someone else .....I never knew that it was possible to find heaven itself on this earth just by taking in the scent of someone ,.......I never knew that it was possible to breath for someone else ....."

Melissa lowered her gaze at his words as they flustered her existence .....she could never defeat him in expressing love ...it was just something really amazing about the way he said those words as if he didn't just say those using his tongue but his heart... leaving her awestruck every single time ....

escaping from his embrace with her whole face burning with nervousness,she grabbed the corner of the curtain as she started fidgeting with it ,avoiding looking at him as he held back his smile amused from her nervousness .....

clearing her throat,she spoke....

"Taehyung ..... I know I  shouldn't be saying this as I have myself done all of this ....I know we both entered this dark world because of our loved ones.....to find them or to atleast avenge them but Taehyung ....why did you continue living in this darkness ....why did you allow the gloominess and garbage of this world to stain your pure soul?"

At her sudden confrontation ,his eyes expanded a little but then composing himself he said in a deep  low voice as if narrating a story 

:"I couldn't .....by the time I had made my way up to Layla and discovered the truth....this dark world had already captured me in its tight embrace.... I had made enemies more dangerous than the satan itself .....and if it was about me I would have happily sacrificed my life but it was about my 6 brothers ....not my own... but more than brothers for me ....if we seven would have left the underworld ....it would have left us defenseless as the satans would have fed on our souls ......and it was my responsibility to protect them ...that's why when I saw you girls .....indulging in this dark world for the same reason I did ....I just wanted to protect you so that you would be able to leave it but ....Alas!!.....but Melissa I only pretend to commit crimes ......I don't do the filthy work instead I work in a very secretive way to kill those who do ....I am a murderer but I have never killed a child ....or anyone innocent ....."

Upon listening his explanation ,she took a deep breath as she realized that enemies was something she had never taken into account before entering the underworld .....she infact now had almost the same amount of dangerous enemies as him ....as she saw the sadness on his face her heart shed a tear ..kissing him on his cheek she said in a playful tone ..

"it's okay .....you did what's best for all ....okay !I have to go to a nearby cafe to meet one of my old ....female friends !"

Putting pressure on the word "female" ,surpressing his arising worries she got ready ,leaving the penthouse .....wearing a white full sleeve blouse with a grey crop half sleeve sweater hiding her entire torso ...along with a midi red skirt and black leggings ....with her hair swaying in the back and her black heels with a single rhinestone on the heel ,clicking them on the tiles ,she entered the cafe ....

the cafe was a beautiful place.... black and white tiled floor with red leather sofas and sweet humming music playing in the back but it felt odd ......as there was not even a single soul in that famous cafe ....it was almost deserted ....pacing up she reached the salesgirl sitting at the counter not aware of someone who followed her inside .....feeling a familiar prescence ,she turned around only to almost collide with the woman she loathed ...

With her ocean blue eyes with a hint of ice blue in them ......Layla stood there wearing her light pink lipstick and usual revealing clothes ...smirking at Melissa she approached her.. stopping inches away as Melissa rolled her eyes at Layla's dramatic existence 

"what are you ?...you feel like a spoil delusional uncultured dumbass girl who thinks she is the main character !"

at Melissa's sudden remark ,she parted her lips still acting ...

Melissa:"why are you acting like this?....we are not shooting a film .....act like a normal fucking human being ....and why are you following me?.....didn't I warn you that I'll rip you apart if i spot you near me or my man ?....you are quite the stubborn one ?...right?   ....."

STILL making a dramatic facial expression, Layla raised her finger putting a stop at Melissa's words ....while smiling in a sarcastic way she spoke ..

"I am here not for you my dear!.....I have brought a present for you ....!"

Gently sliding her long witch finger through her light brown hair ,Layla walked backward while a smirk continuously played on her lips as she left the cafe....

Melissa at her sudden weird behaviour stood there with her lips parted and eyebrows squeezed together ....turning her head towards the saleswoman to order something ,her heart kept signaling that something is wrong ....as the bell on the door rung with the door of the cafe opening briefly as a new person had entered .....the cafe echoing with hustle bustle of outside world for a brief second followed by the complete silence as the door closed ....someone had came ....someone who shouldn't have ....