part 6

Billie returned after successfully carrying out her mission. It had been a grueling five months since their families were taken hostage, but the gang had worked tirelessly to get them back. They had proven their strength by eliminating two of their rivals' bosses, and their reputation had spread throughout the underground world. No gang dared to cross them now. Though they were the second-best mafia gang in the underworld, they knew they could never surpass the best.

Their mission was to rescue their parents, not to become the most powerful gang in the underworld. They didn't care about being second-best. What mattered was that they had established their dominance and no other gang dared to cross them, especially Lady Satans and Dark Queen. They had discovered a major clue that the smaller gangs were not involved in the 18 October incident. It was a powerful, major gang that was responsible. The only evidence they had, the small mafia boss, had taken his own life, leaving them at a standstill.

Melissa's eyes slowly opened, and she took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves. The room was pitch black, and she couldn't see anything. Her hands were tied to a chair, and her fingers were bleeding. She tried to move her fingers, but the pain was too much. Suddenly, a man appeared before her, his face covered by a mask. She couldn't see his eyes at first, but when he looked up, she recognized him. Her heart raced as she realized it was the Snake Eye. He started laughing like a maniac, sending shivers down her spine.
" You thought you could find me. Look now you are in my arms "

He smiled sarcastically

The Snake Eye took a few steps towards her and picked up a pan filled with boiling hot wax. Melissa's eyes widened in terror as she realized what he was about to do. She screamed as he advanced towards her, but he seemed unbothered by her cries. Without hesitation, he poured the wax onto her skull, causing her unimaginable pain.

He was swinging on his chair.. repeating her name

Melissa....the ...dark ..queen

Then he smirked and stood up. He went out of his office. And went in his hacker room

" Kim seokjin !!!"

" Yes boss"

" Hack into lady Satan's hacker's computer and send them message that I want to meet them "

Jim :" ummm .....don't mind but can't we just send then a normal message or something"

Boss" no "

Jin:" mind if I ask wae ?"

Boss " it's just more fun. "

And Jin felt as if his boss went crazy

Jin( making annoyed face ) :" okay if you want me to I will "

Melissa woke up panting. And screaming. Scarlett who was sleeping beside her woke up startled

Scarlett :" what. .......what happened Mal !! You okay "

Scarlett immediately stood up and poured some water in a glass

Scarlett :" here drink this. "

Mal was breathing heavily. She was genuinely scared.

Mal ". Cou....ld. ......cou...ld.....you ..... please.......... give....m..e.....my..,... medicine"

Scarlett:" oh yeah let me get it "

Since 18 October Mal was having panic attacks. She forgot to take medicine

Scarlett gave her the medicine

Scarlett :" Mal. Look at me ...look at me ......breath slowly and deeply ..relax "

It took Melissa half an hour to calm down. She was now sitting on her bed, wrapped in a blanket, staring at the blank wall. Her mind was racing with thoughts of what the Snake Eye might do next.