part 13

Every one was really shocked. That Kim taehyung was really unpredictable.

They were shocked to see such a gorgeous dressing room. It had all kinds of dresses in all kinds of colours and styles. On one side there was a marvelous display of beautiful jewelery and shoes and on the other side it had all kind of makeup. They had never seen such a big and beautiful dressing room. Mal recalled his words. He told her not to place her clothes in his wardrobe. He wasn't humiliating her. He was .........

V:" I am sorry that I made you girls uncomfortable. You probably left your personal space to come here. None of us would mind you girls placing your clothes and makeup in our rooms but I thought it would make you guys uncomfortable so I bought all this stuff for you. You can put your clothes and things here"

He said this as if he was there to serve them

Lucy ( her eyes still wide with surprise) Soo you are telling me that we can use anything from here ??"

V: " yeah. Every thing in this room is for you "( slightly smiling)

Mal was quiet. She didn't expect anything like this from tae. That was a lot of stuff and it must have costed him a lot.

After putting her clothes in the dressing room and her makeup on the makeup side of that room. She laughed at herself for doing that though. I mean will she really wear her own clothes and not wear those beautiful expensive clothes.

Then she went out in the hallway and reached the end of hallway. There was a huge window at the end of the hallway ( the same where tae stands ). She stood there ,her eyes focusing on something outside the window and her mind ........it was puzzled.

She had a lot of questions.

Why was taehyung Soo caring about them ? He said he cared if we became uncomfortable but wae? He is acting as if he is very eager to help us but why ? Why is he Soo eager to help us and why is he caring for us ?

She was staring out of the window trying to solve the mysteries of her life when she heard taehyung voice

V:" what are you thinking?"

And mal was startled.she looked at him. He was standing with her also staring out of the window his facial expressions were just blank

Mal :" umm when did you come ?"

V:" that's not the answer !"
He turned his face towards her and looked at her eyes

Mal :" why do I have to tell you about my thoughts?"

V( he took a deep breath)

Mal :" don't act like I am your servant or your possession. Remember I came here on my own free will "

Saying this in angry tone she turned back and started walking away. Taehyung was looking out of the window. Then Mal turned towards him and said

Mal :" ah yes ! One more thing you are just helping me. Don't try to tease me or else I'll tear your body into pieces !"

Tae looked at her. Her face was red like tomato with anger.

Then she took very long steps and went inside tae bedroom. While taehyung giggled a little at her cute red face.

And Melissa went straight to the couch and then she just started thinking about tae's behavior. And then she didn't remember when she fall asleep

Tae was really sleepy but he didn't enter his room till 2 am. He didn't know if Mal was asleep or not but he didn't want to make her uncomfortable so he decided to go in once she sleeps. He entered his room at 2 am and saw Mal. She was sleeping peacefully. His eyes were red with tiredness. He went to the couch and saw her sleeping peacefully. She looked like a baby. Then he went to his bed and slept.

At morning everyone met at the dining table and it was a bit awkward for everyone especially hobi and Olivia. He felt bad and guilty for kidnapping Olivia. And Olivia 'd rude and cold behavior made him even more guilty. At the dining table v ,Mal ,Henley and Billie,Anna and others were doing breakfast unbothered by anyone's existence. All of them were acting as if doing breakfast was the most important thing of their life that moment. And Olivia was moving her spoon in the cereal and giving dirty looks to hobi. Hobi was feeling more ashamed. Even Jungkook was quiet. Lucy was not on the table. Then all of them heard clicking of heels on the floor. It was wierd. Who wore heels in the morning. It could only be Lucy.

And then Lucy came wearing a long pink formal frock with high red heels and she was wearing heavy makeup.

Every one was shocked to see her. Why was she dressed up Soo formal. Every one stopped eating and was looking at her.

Lucy started walking towards her chair which was beside Jungkook and slapped him really hard on his back. He almost chocked and started coughing. Jungkook was shocked. Where did all that power come from.

Lucy :" look guys I know I am pretty but you are flattering me by those stares .......I might blush you know :

Them she giggled and made a cute face by pouting her lips.

Other girls started to eat again but bangtan was still looking at Lucy without blinking even V was surprised. Suga was surprised by her. What was she???

Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ear who was sitting beside Jungkook

Jungkook:" what's her position??"

Jimin:" torturer ?"

Jungkook:" I would have thought of it as a lie but my back is still hurting Soo I believe you "

Lucy glanced at Jungkook whispering in Jimin's ear

Lucy :" hey Jungkook you don't have to appreciate my beauty in whispers. I won't mind compliments..."

She was no doubt a bold girl. And after she said Jimin laughed and his laugh was followed by the laughs of others except Jungkook and suga and v
Suga's face was blank as if unbothered , Jungkook face was annoyed probably because she slapped him really hard ,while their was a slight smile on V's face. But thanks to Lucy the mood on the table was now light

Lucy saw Suga's blank face with amusement. Was it really hard to smile for him. She thought about it.

J hope :" Lucy you are I guess the torturer of lady Satans!"

Lucy :" yes! But how did you know?"

J hope( laughing) " it's because you are just like Jungkook. I guess now we have two jungkooks. We barely handled him ,now I am thinking how are we going to handle two of them "

Lucy :" I would say you have two Lucys now !"

Jungkook:" no ! You are not like me Lucy not at all '( in an annoyed tone )

Lucy :" when did I say that I am like you....I said you are like me "

Taehyung stood up from the table and said to Jin
" collect data on groups dealing with human trafficking "

Jin:" yes boss!"

Mal :" but we already did that "

V:" dear Mal....I meant groups..big groups "

Mal :" oh ummm...."

V :" anyways enjoy your breakfast and then we'll discuss work "

Mal finished her breakfast and went to taehyung 's room that was also apparently hers now. She opened the door and screamed at the top of her lungs...........................

*Note*

Hello guys. Are you enjoying my book. Please comment say something guys I have no idea if you are liking the book or not. Also I thought of a thing I won't publish the next part until I get 8 votes on each part and at least one comment on each part