part 19

A handsome young boy,in his teens was walking through the hallways. His eyes focused on the dull tiles of the school hallways. Taking tiny steps ,he reached his locker. Raising his eyes ,he looked left and right. Fear peeping from his eyes. He opened his locker and placed the books in his hand there. Carefully closed the locker ,trying his best not to make a slight noise. As soon as he closed the locker. He saw those three sturdy boys ,looking at him with mischievous eyes. They were slowly approaching him. The boy's legs were now shaking with fear ,his eyes asking for mercy. His lips trembling and his tongue trying it's best to make a sound.

He was asking for mercy with his eyes. But he knew ,they had never given him mercy. For the past two years,those three boys had been torturing him. It started off nice and easy. With just a little teasing,then they began physically hurting him. Torturing him for no reason.  Just because he was shy. Just because he never spoke.

Those three approached him. He started running. Now the boys were running after him and laughing like a villain who knows he'll get his prey. They cornered him and kicked him in his that part. He fell. The next ,he didn't knew which part was hurting more. The boy who was cutting his arms with blades. Or the boy who was smashing his hands with his boots.  Or the boy who was burning him with that red hot hammer. It was like that for the past two years.

Now the scenes changed. He was in his room shirtless. His eyes were shedding tears,then he stood up from his bed and stood in front of the mirror. The scars all over his body were clearly visible. All kinds of scars and brusises۔ Some still fresh ،some 2 years old۔ he looked at his red eyes. Then the tears rolling down his cheeks. Something changed that moment  He lowered his eyes and then raised them. They were still red but this time not because of crying but because of the fire of revenge that was burning in his dark brown eyes. He wiped his tears forcefully,promising himself to never cry again. Ever

The scenes now changed again. It was the streets. The lonely streets of that poor area. He was wearing a black hoodie,a cap and in his hand was the knife. The same knife his father gave him before dying. Those 3 boys were there in the streets. Teasing a girl ,harassing her while there was no one to protect her. He approached them from behind and stabbed the big one. The other two were now attracted to him. While they were still trying to figure out what was going on,looking at their leader's bleeding body,he stabbed the slightly big one. Now left with the weak one. He could have spared him but then he remembered all his scars and stabbed him too. Then he disappeared in the blue.

Suga woke up all panicked. Why was his past still haunting him. His first three kills. He looked at his hands. They were covered in blood. Panicked ,he pushed himself off the bed and rushed to the bathroom. He was rubbing his hands and hurting himself. There was no blood there anymore ,there never was any blood there. He looked at his reflection while breathing heavily, his whole body was covered in sweat. Turning on the shower ,he stood in the cold water. The cold water destroyed the fire of his past that was burning his body but the problem was it was only temporary.

At the same time,Jin in his room was laying on his back. Using his laptop. The whole house was asleep and here he was looking at his laptop. He was infact not Looking ،he was staring۔

" What is she doing to me ? What did she do. I can't even sleep. How is she more beautiful than me. How can I think about someone else. Do I like her ? Or maybe I love her. ? No no ! That can't be. She is not here for that. We just have to help them. She is going through so much. Her family is lost and here I am thinking of dating her. Or maybe loving her. That's can't be ?  Am I selfish ?  But life is going on and we are working on finding her family. It doesn't mean that meanwhile we can't do things that make us happy. But I can't just date her."

Now he was searching for professional kitchens.

"Best restaurant kitchen "
Search

He found one. Now he was dialing a number.

" Hello ! I need you to close your restaurant tomorrow. "

" Sir ! Are you in your right mind.its a seven star hotel. We can't just close it. It will cause us a lot of loss "

" Don't worry about the loss. I'll pay you. "

" Sir ! Still we can't just ,...."

" Do you even know who I am "

" Who are you sir ?"

"I am Kim seokjin "

There was a pause on the other side. Now the voice was much more respectful.

" Sure sir ! You don't have to pay. The restaurant is yours tomorrow"

" I'll pay don't worry "

Saying this he hanged up. He was feeling much more happy and satisfied. Doing something for Anna made him too much happy.

Next morning Jin woke up early. He slept at 2 am and was up at 6. Walking on his tip toes he reached Anna 's room and entered it. Yes he was entering girls room. But he didn't feel guilty. Surprisingly Anna was up at that time. She was surprised at Jin's sudden appearance in her room. She rubbed her eyes to make sure she was not hallucinating.

" What are you doing in my room ?"

Jin :" Anna ! I know it's out of the blue. But will you just come with me and not ask questions?"

Normally she would have refused. But she didn't. She would have asked questions but she didn't. She just stood up and followed him. Then they both sneaked out the pent house. Just like they were going on a secret date.

Well it was definitely a different day. Taehyung woke up early too. He was an early bird. But he woke up at 6 30 am. While walking in the kitchen. He opened the fridge and saw those strawberries. Then he remembered Melissa's words. Her answer when he asked why she didn't eat strawberries.
She said.

"  I like the taste of strawberries but I just don't like the texture of the seeds. It makes me want to throw up. That's why I don't eat strawberries.the seedless strawberries are available but not everywhere you know?"

His mind instructed him to pick up a strawberry and then remove all the seeds. He sat there and started removing seeds from 2 strawberries. No one in their right mind does that.

He took 2 hours to remove seeds from 5 strawberries. Melissa was a night owl but she woke up early. As If everyone was waking up early that day. She entered the kitchen and saw taehyung. His sleeves rolled upto the elbows.  His face exhausted. She then looked at what made him Soo exhausted. It were strawberries. She was shocked to the core. A mafia boss feared in the whole underworld was removing seeds from strawberries in the morning. She doubted his mental health.

She slowly approached him. He was Soo involved in removing the strawberries that he didn't notice Melissa.

Melissa cleared her throat to get his attention

:" Mister Kim taehyung.! Are you seriously that much bored that you decided to remove seeds from strawberries?"
( Sarcastic manner )

Taehyung looked at her face.  She was in a mood to tease him. He stood up from the chair. The result was him being extremely close to her. She felt the smell of his perfume. It was followed by this amazing feeling in her stomach. The feeling people normally call butterflies. He was extremely close to her. Looking straight into her eyes. .............and then. ........