part 28

And then suga entered the room and henley looked at him in surprise.  Suga looked at Henley .His eyes scanning henley's dress. And at that exact moment ,he felt as if he saw the most beautiful girl in the entire.universe .The black dress complimenting her pale skin . The hair tucked behind her ears and the pretty pink Blush on her cheeks making her baby face look even more innocent . He looked at his hands  and saw blood there. His eyes that  had softened for a moment returned back to the usual coldness. Looking at the blood on his hands he felt the urge to wash them. He rushed towards his room ,entered the  bathroom and rubbed his hands violently. While looking at the mirror in his reflection  the beautiful face of Henley flashed in front of his eyes . But it was soon replaced by the bloody faces of three boys.

  Anna was now sitting  on the front seat of the car with Jin ,wondering where he was taking her. Regretting  that she chose a  wrong day to  dress up. Finally they stopped in front of a huge building. it was the same 7 star hotel they had previously came to do cooking. Except now it was 8 pm and this time the hotel was not empty. Why did Jin brought her here. It didn't make sense ? They had a buisness in there. Her beautiful memories were associated with that place. She wouldn't like if anyone of the them gets hurt at such a beautiful place. She came out of the car. Jin locked the beautiful blue Ferrari. There was darkness everywhere.  Only the colourful lights of the hotel made the surroundings illuminated. Jin advanced towards Anna ,held her by her wrist and made her come with him saying.

: " Hurry up !!"

Anna walked with him mesmerized by the beauty of the hotel. At night it looked even more beautiful. Jin was heading towards the rooftop.He was still holding her hand,walking two steps ahead of her. Finally they reached the rooftop. And she was too stunned to speak. What were they doing there ? It felt as if someone had done all the decorations to propose someone. The whole rooftop was covered with red and white roses. In the middle of the roof,there was a table with two chairs. Decorated by red roses. The fairy lights making the whole roof top illuminated adding to the romantic atmosphere. A few scented candles flickering on the table. There were flowers everywhere. It felt as if she walked inside a fantasy fairy garden. After taking a detailed look at he surroundings,she turned towards Jin. The handsome prince ,she was standing with and looked at him in surprise. Meanwhile Jin was looking at Anna 's amused and surprised face. She was clearly happy.  She loved books so he made the whole rooftop looked like a fantasy fairy garden. And he tried to make himself look like a price. And he didn't know but he succeeded in looking like a prince charming.

Anna didn't have words. This was her dream ,to feel like she was a princess and have a dinner in a fairy garden with her prince charming. Jin slowly walked towards Anna while she was still looking around and gently held her hand gaining her attention. Then he slowly made her approach the table and pulled the chair for her. Making her realize that she was a princess for him.

Then taking the other seat ,he poured wine in his and her glass. After a while a few waiters came there and started serving dishes.

Anna took the first bite of the steak ,and she was mesmerized at it's taste. Looking at Jin ,who hadn't started eating yet,and was probably waiting for Anna 's review ,she said

:" Jin !! This is the best steak I have ever tasted in my whole life. Who cooked this. I want to reward him or her !!"

Jin looked at Anna in amusement and then a slight mischievous smile came on his pouty lips.

:' you want to reward him ?? Ok you can. He'll love to be rewarded. "

Anna took a sip from the wine glass ,making ana intense contact she asked.

" But who is it ?"

Jin smiled and said

" Me!! Who else ? I cooked everything today. "