52. Taylor style

".... Bed rest... you are not moving... I don't care what you say or how much you moan... we've got to look after these two... we've already lost one.." Keegan said.
He helped Charisma get into bed.
"here's the TV remote, so you can watch any programs or movies that you want...

"I need cocoa and get me rainbow I need to cuddle my baby poodle... also buy me a gift...

Keegan looked at her and smirked. "So you climb into bed and start acting like a diva, what is that about?"

 "So you climb into bed and start acting like a diva, what is that about?"

"I forgot what it was like with you... it has been so long since we had kids, I forgot that you're never happy with just one!... you've got to multiply yo numbers..." she raised her eyebrows. "So now you owe me.. because I am going to be a mother to 2 new babies at a time of my life, when I should be kicking back and just looking after my grand babies.... so buy me a gift Keegan... and make it worth it..."

Keegan laughed a devilish laugh. He knelt over her and he kissed her lips. "I got you Taylor style all the time..." he smiled and Charisma could see just how happy he was. Even with the investigation hanging over his head, the thought that he was going to be a father to two new babies put a smile on his face and brought a softening to his frown.

"Well, I definitely need you to be sticking around... Because you're not leaving me to raise these two by myself... so I am expecting you to get yourself to the doctors and have your check ups.. that you still haven't done yet!.." she told him straight.

"C..." he said with a serious face. "We lost one...

"I know... and as terrible as it sounds I'm just happy that it happened now, at this very very early stage, before the baby is formed... Because it's not only illnesses that has been bothering me... that they could end up like Shawna because of my age... but also the fact that I cannot..." she paused. "I do not want to have a still birth like I did with Aurora..."

He kissed her forehead. " I knew that was on yo mind... it's in the hands of god baby... we can just hope and pray.. I've got a good feeling about this... and I know that I'm gonna enjoy every second of them being here...." He smiled.

————-

".... Mika!..
Mika turned to see her aunt Payton standing further down the street. "Well come here then."

Mika walked towards her with her school bag. "Where's my mom?.." she asked.

" she asked