42. Hurt

".... He has been coming round a lot lately... he said he's got something to tell me.. so I let him in..." Chloe looked at Lamar. "My mom never told me who my birth father was... she never wanted to talk about it... it upset her...
Lamar listened to her.
"He said that he is my dad... that my mom was easy.. and she was drunk and she wanted to have sex with him... and after she told her sister that he raped her which he swears he didn't..." she looked at Lamar.
"He is my father... he did rape her because Nene's mama told me...." She gave way to tears. "Im a rape baby.. my own uncles child... I am Demi's half sister and I can't even tell her...."

Lamar swallowed hard. "Chloe I'm sorry... but you're better than him.. fuck him.. you got 2 beautiful kids, you can be a good person...

"I wanted to be treated badly because my mom was

"I wanted to be treated badly because my mom was... because I feel like I don't deserve good things.. not now... I wasn't planned or wanted.. I was forced on my mama..." she said.

"You deserve good things... you are a good person and a good mother to my kids.. we were good together... don't let him define you...you don't want to be treated like this..."

She put her hand on his. "But what about us... how do I get you back?..." she asked.

He took a deep breath. "You don't... I'm sorry... I understand you're in pain... but you wanted my dad to hurt you after what I went through as a child with him, what my mom went through.. you decided on yo road to self destruction that you would use my past and my moms past... I can't forgive you for that not when you knew what we all went through...."

A tear dropped on to Chloe's cheek. "I... I need you... I'm so sorry..."

"I am too... but I don't give second chances... cos that opens people up to thinking that it is okay to do it again and I won't have that... I just don't want the kids to hurt in all this... and you need to speak to yo mama and resolve yo issues with her..." he held her hand. "I love you for them... for my babies... but you gotta get yo self sorted out..."
He told her.

————-

".... Oh!... my god you scared me..."
Charisma said as Keegan appeared in the doorway behind her.

"You're really going into this nursery revamp..."