19. Bringing him out.

Keegan took his gun and shot Hassan in the head. "There now he's gone and we can all get on with our day..."

Charisma just looked at him, Orion was cowering in the opposite corner after being beaten by Keegan and seeing how ruthless he had been with Hassan.
"I was going to handle it...

"Now you don't need to bother cos he's gone... same as you keeping this bitch ass alive." He said walking over to Orion and grabbing his head. He shot him in his head too. "I can pay for his kids.. they don't need this deadbeat around them..."
He started to walk out.

"Don't you walk away from me... I told you I had it handled..."

He turned and looked at her. "I could drop dead tomorrow... and you still had this hanging over you.. at least that is now 2 marked off yo list... we still have the triads, Trent, Chloe, whoever killed Zara, every day fucking business and Payton's baby to think about.... I am not leaving this earth with all this hanging over you... I know you're ruthless C, but we are going to need to get ruthless together in order to kill all the bullshit so I can rest in peace and know you're good..."

She smiled. "I'm hoping you're not going anywhere... cos I'm loving having you around..."

Dinah rolled her eyes and smirked as they kissed in front of her stood among the two dead bodies in the hold. "I'll just sort out clean up, shall I?.."

"Yeah, you do that

"Yeah, you do that.." he said to her and kissed Charisma again, before he went up top to make some business calls.

Dinah looked at Charisma. "You seem to have him all fired up..."

"Since the coma he's been highly sexed and attentive...."

"Okay too much information..." Dinah laughed. "He is different I must say.. and he is really wanting to look out for you..."

"I know and I understand where he is coming from.. but I need to show face and handle my things my way sometimes too......

"Agreed.. but would you have killed Hassan.. it does feel like you were dragging it out?."Dinah said and carried on texting for clean up.

"I don't know I was hoping he was going to redeem himself somehow.. long shot I know.. but he was so cool in the beginning.."

————-

".... Jenson.... I think you are going to need to sit down...

"Why?." He said to Lena on the phone.

"I know who killed Zara... and you're not gonna believe it..."

"Who was it?."

".... Nash!..."

"No, he wouldn't.. that is not who he is.."

"Shanae came to see me.. she saw it and told me what happened... he's in Russia.. he's dealing with his guilt the wrong way... and he doesn't want any of us to know that he killed her... Shanae said it wasn't his intention to kill her but she just wouldn't back up off of him in Canada.."