51. Siblings

".... You're fucking dealing?.."

"Oh come on Venice... it ain't like you ain't done worse shit than that...

"Payton... this is exactly what mom and dad didn't want for you..."

"I don't give a fuck about her

"I don't give a fuck about her.. she is not my mom.. dad taking her back was a fucking mistake.. one he's gonna pay for..."

Venice grabbed her sister by her hair and dragged her to the door of the house. "You need to get the fuck outta my house.. you ungrateful, spiteful lil bitch... I don't know who the fuck you think you are..."

"Me, I'm a Fraser..." she smiled. "I want my baby..

"You seriously think I'm gonna let you look after that baby?.."

"Her daddy wants to see her..

Venice frowned, it set her back for a minute confusing her. "Her father is dead!.."

"Naw... he's very much alive... I'll be back for my daughter." She said and walked away from the house.

Angel had been taking some calls out on the balcony, he had heard the commotion. "What the hell is going on out here?."

"She is beyond help... I'm done.. I don't want her here but she will not be taking that baby... she will never look after her and I can't have that on my conscience...." She paused. "I don't think Orion was that baby girl's father...

"Huh?.." Angel said looking confused.

"It was just something she said just now... I think she is playing games with everyone... Chloe and Lamar included... did you know she was dealing..." she said getting louder and more assertive.

"VENICE!.."
She stopped and looked at him.
"Take a breath... and answer me, why would I know what she is up to... I deal in arms and A's not pills... I don't ever go street level and you know that..." he stood in front of her. "If she is getting to you like this I don't want her here.. she won't be welcome back here and she will not take that baby... because Alana not being taken care of we can agree on..." he stroked her face. "Have you calmed now?.."

She nodded. "I'm sorry it's just...

"Naw baby girl, don't be sorry.. do what you do best and sort it... Alana-Rose will be safe here and I'll have security on the house in case she tries to sneak back... you go and do what you have to do.." he kissed her.

Angel always knew how to centre Venice and give her the headspace to think. She took her car keys and headed out, she knew Angel would keep Alana-Rose safe.

————-

Charisma sat up on the bed at the hospital. The doctor had ordered a scan. She was only just 6 and a half weeks pregnant, so they weren't sure what they would see. Keegan sat next to her his head in his hands, he closed his eyes and squeezed her hand as the radiographer began.
"Keegan...