48. The evil behind her

".... How long is she staying here?...

"Not long...

"You know me and Keegan don't always see eye to eye.. but I know him well enough to know that he would not do the things that she is accusing him of... and I don't want her scheming ass here V..." Angel said as they lay in bed together.

"I'm worried about the baby... if I put her out what will happen to Alana-Rose?..."

"She's crazy

"She's crazy... I don't want her here.. but if that means we take on the baby then we will do that..."

"She is bonding with her... this gives her the chance to do that... she was good with her last night and she hasn't left her side... I'm gonna go and check on them..." she got up and went to the spare room which she had put the rocking crib in so that Payton could be with Alana-Rose.

She opened the door and looked around. Payton was no where to be seen. Venice went to the crib and she could see a restless and very hungry baby looking back at her. "Fuck!." She said and picked up the baby.

Angel had gotten up and was stood in the doorway as Venice turned around. He raised his eyebrows "and you were saying?."
Venice sighed and rocked Alana before heading to the kitchen to warm her a bottle.

————-

".... Chloe.... You have a visitor..." Demi looked at Payton. "Go on up..."

Payton headed up to Chloe's room. She opened the door and saw Chloe tidying through some things. Chloe looked at her. "You're out?..."

"Yeah..

"Welcome back..."

"I got a lil something for you

"I got a lil something for you... a pick you up.." she handed her a bag of pills.

"You're a lifesaver...

"Well, I stole them from Jaxon before I had Alana-Rose... I hid them... and I knew you would need them and be going off your head without them.."

Chloe took a couple of the pills like a seasoned addict. She grabbed Payton's hand. "Thank you... at least this will help with my heart and feelings right now....