16. Enough

Orion lay on the floor his body battered and broken, he lay in a pool of his own blood, while Keegan stood with just a bruise to his eye from The only punch that Orion had been able to land during their fist fight.

Dinah looked at Keegan. "Are you sure he's alive?"

 "Are you sure he's alive?"

"Yeah.. though he shouldn't be.." he said.

"Keegan... I hope me and you are gonna be okay?." She said as they chucked a blanket over Orion and left him there. "And I... want to ask how you're feeling after losing Wesley?.."

He looked at her and sighed. "Dinah, you need to have less feeling... you get involved in my personal affairs and I don't like that... but you are good at your job and I need you around... as for Wesley, I missed that motherfucker, every day like you would not believe.." he shook his head. "When things are getting tough, I reach for my phone and I scroll to his contact details... and I have to stop myself.. because I realise that he is not there anymore... there are so many things that we used to talk about, that nobody else knew... He knew me inside and out, and I miss him like crazy.." he swallowed hard. "he used to help me with Charisma and our issues... He would be the voice of reason when I was triggered or going off on one.... I still can't believe that I'm never gonna see him again..."

"Well, I can't promise that I will be able to fill that void... But I will give it my best shot..." she told him. "And I promise that I will stay out of your personal business. As long as you don't touch your wife again because then I'm not gonna be able to keep my mouth shut. I'm sorry, it is something that I just don't agree with.."

"for yo information, it is not gonna happen again... me and C, are finally in a good place... just don't overstep on my personal shit, that is all I'm saying to you.." he told her certainly.

As he got to the entrance to his trap, he stopped as he saw Chloe sitting in her car opposite, Dinah was about to go on to deal with some of Keegan's other business. "Go on a second.. I'll catch you up... I've just gotta deal with this real quick!." he said and headed across the road towards her car.

He opened up the passenger seat door and jumped in beside her. "What the fuck are you doing here? this is my place of business, you shouldn't be here..."

"I just wanted to see you and you're not answering my texts or calls...."