6. Surprises pt2

".... You are fucking crazy..." Venice snapped. "So you mean you got with me to get to my mom...

"Don't get it twisted Venice... I met you first but when I saw Charisma... I was blown away... then it was all that I could do to stop myself... it's not like you were that into me after all now was it!."

"Woah, hold up.... What you mean?...Stop yourself from what exactly?." Charisma said. "Because you damn sure weren't gonna get anywhere near me... you do realise that Keegan would fucking kill you if he could hear you... you don't want that kinda trouble.."

"Keegan isn't much of a threat to anyone anymore...

Charisma pushed right up to him, squaring up to his face

Charisma pushed right up to him, squaring up to his face. "and you think that by sleeping with my daughters, that that would attract my attention?.. have me falling at your feet... boy get the fuck outta here... mother fucker there is something really wrong with you... like really wrong!..." she said shoving him in his head.

He grabbed her wrist, "Why cos I want a woman like you... I wanna treat you right?... what is wrong with that.." he said still holding her.

Charisma had heard enough of his craziness. She twisted his arm up his back and she pulled her gun out of her waist band. She cracked it hard against the side of his head knocking him out. She shook her head. "Men!.. they are all a fucking joke!." She said.

"Mom.. you knocked him out?.. what do you expect us to do with him now?." Venice said.

"We'll let your dad talk to him.. because he is not getting away without being there for Payton... and he needs to stop hiding, and start being there for Tyson now too..." she sighed. "This asshole needs to step up to his responsibilities... I'll ask the boys to come and get his ass and put him in the hold... I have to sort out Hassan and his cousin..." she said and walked off.

Venice knew that her mother was dealing with a lot and the scariest thing for all was seeing her this way, she just seemed more ruthless than ever right now, nothing was fazing her.

————-

"... hey... how are you doing?."

Payton raised a smile for her dad. "I don't know.." she said with wet eyes. "She's beautiful but, I don't know if I can do this... I don't know if I want her..."

"