50. Tempers rising

Nash let Keegan go but he kept the gun on him. "Let me go... or I will fucking let rounds off right here and take all of you out...

"I'm not gonna let you go... How the fuck do you think I'm gonna let you walk after this!" Keegan snapped as he went to Charisma.

"You don't even know where my head is at right now, Keegan, I won't even think twice about taking you out, I would even take my own brothers out too

"You don't even know where my head is at right now, Keegan, I won't even think twice about taking you out, I would even take my own brothers out too... it's my time... see I have always sat in the back wings, waiting to be noticed in this family... being told that I'm a huge part of this... And all I see is that I'm everybody's runaround, everyone's go to Nash... That shit stops now .... I told you all of you, I'm coming for what I want and I'm gonna get it... so, I suggest you let me leave here before I put bullets in everyone..."

Jenson looked at Keegan. " Just get charisma inside and get a doctor... Let him go, he knows, he can't fucking outrun me for long..."

Nash smiled. "Oh, the gauntlet has been laid... Nash Taylor, against the great Dollar... now that should be a memorable occasion, watch yo back bro... i'm a be seeing you real, real soon.." Nash said keeping the gun trained on them as he got back in his car and then took off at speed.

"What the fuck just happened?." Marlon said. " Did I just hear correctly that you and Nash are going to go up against each other?"

" he snapped, he's gone all the way off... He doesn't even know what he's fucking saying right now.

"it sounds to me like he knows very much what he's saying, like he knows very much what he wants too." Marlon said.

"If it has to be then, it has to be me and Nash will fight. I'm gonna need everything to track him... He knows everything about our organisation and how we set up... Pull in every resource you can because I don't know when my brother is going to show up and try to fucking kill me. I need to be ready.." Jenson said and sighed.

———

"Demi... I have not seen you in a long time... How are you girl?"

"I need to talk to you, I'm obviously worried sick about my cousin, Chloe is not well... And she hasn't been ever since she started getting close with Payton.."

Venice looked at her. "Payton?...

"She was round our place late yesterday, she went up to see Chloe

"She was round our place late yesterday, she went up to see Chloe... She had one hell of a mouth on her before she left too... The next thing I know I go upstairs to make sure the Chloe is okay, and she is out of it, her eyes rolling in her head, and a bag of fucking pills next to her... your brothers are dealing right?"

"the younger ones are, but only in the club scene I believe... They're not dealing to just anybody...

"Well, I think Payton is feeding her drugs, and if it's hallucinogens... They're gonna fuck with antidepressants... I don't know how long this has been going on, but I know that she was seeing Payton at our house quite a bit before she and Lamar split up... I think all of this is to do with her. She is ruining Chloe, you know as well as I do that Chloe is never been as bad as she is right now... She's always been a proud, stand-up woman, and she has always always been 100 percent behind Lamar in everything that he's done... Don't you think it's a little strange, the sudden change in personality?"

Venice looked past Demi's shoulder as she saw Payton coming up the drive. Payton looked at Demi, a look that could kill.
"I need a shower" she said trying to brush past her sister into the house.

"Naw.." Venice said pushing her back. " you're gonna stay yo ass right here... I don't know where the fuck you think you've been all night, and the fact that you left that baby in that rocking crib which is dangerous in itself... But not only that I'm hearing that you've been giving Chloe drugs?"

"For real!..." Payton shook her head. " The stupid bitch asked for them! she's been asking for pills for months now... So I got a lil side hustle going on, I get the drugs from Kent and Keegan and I sell to people who fucking need them!...

Venice had had enough of her sisters behaviour. She couldn't hold herself back anymore, and she full on punched her in her mouth. "I am sick to death of yo fucking tongue... Who the fuck do you think you are you're 18 years old and you're a spoilt lil motherfucker..."

Demi nodded. " I'm glad you did that, because I was about to launch this bitch myself..."

"get inside that fucking house... I'm gonna get to the bottom of what the fuck you are up to and what I do... God fucking help you" vice told her in no uncertain terms.
As Payton went inside, Venice looked at Demi. "I will come and speak to Chloe once I found out what the fuck is going on here, but I will get to the bottom of it. You can rest assured.."

"thanks Venice, you have always been straight." She said and left.

————

Keegan crouched next to the sofa, where Charisma was laying waiting for the doctor. He grabbed her hand and he squeezed it tight. "I love you... I don't know what the fuck is going on in our lives right now, but I don't care about any of it as long as I've got you.."

" I'm scared, I don't wanna lose another baby

" I'm scared, I don't wanna lose another baby... I can't lose this baby.." she said in tears.

Keegan had left the door open and the doctor rushed in. He had been told what had happened, and he took one look at charisma. "We need to get you in for a check up, it could be stress it doesn't seem to be too much blood and that is a positive thing can you get to the hospital?"

She nodded. "Yeah..Keegan will take me"

"I'll meet you there and we'll do some thorough checks.." he said.

Jenson and Marlon both were quiet. Jenson grabbed his son by the arm as he was about to walk past him. "I'm sorry, I tried to get here as soon as I knew he was on his way...

"I've got bigger things to worry about than Nash, he will get his when the time is right... All I have to worry about now, is making sure that she doesn't lose our baby... And that I don't go to prison for abusing my own daughter.."
They both looked at him as he said that frowning

"What now?..." Marlon said.

"Payton .. she accused me of sexually abusing her and making her pregnant ... and she is also accusing me of beating the baby out of her.." he said, he was close to tears.

"... why haven't you said anything?." Jenson said.

"Why would I?.. look how you reacted because I saved my sister...There is no one ever there for me when I need em.. just C and the kids... the rest of you.." he shook his head. "None of you care...
He walked away from them to get Charisma to the hospital....