27. Deep sadness

Charlotte went to the door as she heard a knock. "Who is it?." She asked before opening it.

"Open the door Charlotte...

"Shit!..." she looked towards the bathroom, where Trent was taking a shower. She closed her eyes before she opened the door.
Jago and Julian burst into the place. " You can't just come in here like this...

"where is he?" Julian snapped. He then heard the shower running, and he went to the bathroom. The door was locked.
"are you really fucking with him, the motherfucker that pimped you out, he sold you to other men to make money for himself, and you're laying up here with him like he's the king of yo world." Julian said.

"None of you understand him" she said, wrapping the robe around her tightly

"None of you understand him" she said, wrapping the robe around her tightly. " he isn't what you think he is, he wasn't the problem. Hassan was"

The door to the bathroom opened. "What the...

Trent didn't get chance to finish. He was thrown to the floor, his hands bound behind his back by Jago, and a blindfold put over his eyes. "Don't say a fucking word, or I will blow yo fucking brains out." Jago said to him, keeping him on the floor.

"Julian please... I was going to get mom to meet him properly... please don't do this..." she said, with almost tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, the orders came from Keegan... he knew you were here, you need to take it up with him.. for now, loverboy here will be in the hold." Julian said, and he and Jago dragged Trent out of the room and down the back stairs towards the parking lot.
Charlotte just stood and rubbed her hand over her forehead in frustration. She was truly in love with Trent and she needed to get to talk to her mother as soon as possible to get him out of the hold.

————-

Jenson and Marlon followed the hooded figure to a small one bedroom apartment in a rundown part of this neighbourhood. Phoenix and Brooklyn were left to keep guard, and to let them know if anybody was on their tail.

" I'm just gonna go straight in..." Jenson said. "Cover me in case it pops off." He said to Marlon.
Marlon nodded as Jenson pressed random buttons to get someone to open the main door to him in this dilapidated apartment block.
It didn't take long for the door to spring open, and for them both to be able to make their way in, and towards the door that the hooded figure had entered.

Jensen knew that Nash would not open the door to anybody, so he nodded to Marlon before he kicked at the door a couple of times, forcing it through, and they both ran inside the apartment to ensure that they didn't give Nash a chance to run.

Nash stood and looked at them. He looked different, his eyes were dark and his face looked like stone.
"Bro... what the fuck are you doing here?"

"I'm gonna need both of you to leave now...

" You think I've come all the way to fucking Russia to turn around and go back again without you" Marlon said.

Nash shook his head. " I'm never going back...

" we know what happened... With Zara!" Jensen said. " we know you killed her, I don't know if you know but her body was found in the fucking river... You have to talk about this, you can't let it eat you up... and I sure as hell won't let it turn you into a monster.." Jenson added.

"... I killed her!... I took her life" he said, and they could instinctively tell how cut up he was about it how deeply entrenched the pain of what he had done was holding and consuming him. " She was beautiful, she was..... Charisma all over again... she just wouldn't stop, she wanted me to make love to her and I could feel the pull, the closer she got to me, I could feel myself being drawn in again.... I didn't want to do anything with her, as much as she was beautiful... I had Tonya and the baby was on its way ... so to stop her I.... I put my hand around her throat, I just wanted her to move away from me, to step back and stop forcing that fucking gift on me,.... and I squeezed... fuck, I squeezed so tight that I felt something snap in her neck... I swear I didn't wanna kill her, I just.... I just wanted her to stop...

Jenson sighed. " you should've said something, instead, you wrapped her body up and threw her in the river, as if she meant nothing to no one... That was how she spent her whole life, being nothing to anyone...

Nash stared at his brother in the eye. " I didn't know what else to do for the first time in my life, I panicked. I'm normally in control of situations, but with Zara I was never in control....

" She felt safe with you Nash... you were the only man that she felt she could be herself with... she was hoping that you could protect her from the predators out there, from her gift..."

Nash nodded and a tear dropped on to his cheek. "YOU THINK I DONT FUCKING KNOW THAT!..." he suddenly went off, smashing the place up, putting his fist through absolutely anything that was in front of him.

" he suddenly went off, smashing the place up, putting his fist through absolutely anything that was in front of him

"Bro... BRO!.." it took both Marlon and Jensen to stop him and hold him down. He fought against them, Nash was as strong as hell. All Marlon and Jensen could do was hold him down and let him tire himself out.

—————-

".... Hey... I wonder if you can help me I'm looking for this girl." Keegan said, holding up a picture of Storm to the store clerk of the premises that her credit card had last been used in.

"Yeah... she was in the here a couple of days ago, she comes in quite a lot. She is a very quiet girl, very withdrawn...

"Was she alone?."

"she was alone when she entered the store, but she was very fidgety, she kept looking around her as if she was paranoid.."

"do you have any idea if she's staying in the area, seeing as she frequents this store?." He asked.

"I was putting the trash out one day and she left the store and took a left and then she took the next left after that

"I was putting the trash out one day and she left the store and took a left and then she took the next left after that... There is a hostel, just at the bottom of that street, other than that I have no idea but whenever she left the store she always turned left, so I assume she would be staying in that direction..."

"Okay... thank you for yo help... Can I give you my number, if she comes into the store again, please can you call me... Her family is very worried about her..." he told him, the man nodded and took his number.

Keegan left the store and headed left. He walked to the end of that street and took the next left as the man had told him. Now he was in no man's land, meaning he didn't have a clue of where she could actually be staying. But he was worried after hearing what the store manager had said about how scared and paranoid she had seemed to be.....