46. Heartbreak

".... This was happening before she turned 18...

"In that case we call the cops and let them deal with him... it answers a lot of questions.. as to how she is..."

The therapist nodded. "I'll get the police involved." She said "she is ready to leave... she is doing fine and the medicine is working well... maybe we can speak to the sister who has Alana-Rose... see if she can stay with her until the police have done their investigations... it was what Payton asked for so she could be close to her baby... I think it would be good for her... "

The doctor nodded. "Okay, I'll leave it up to you.."

"Thank you." She said and went off to her office to use the phone.

—————

Charisma came out of the shower and saw Keegan sitting on the edge of the bed. "You look exhausted.. you need to take it easy Keegan" she sighed. "How was... business...

"It's all good... I just want dad and uncle Marlon to go home..." he shook his head. "He isn't right with me since Storm and just when I thought we were getting somewhere...

 "He isn't right with me since Storm and just when I thought we were getting somewhere

"You know how he is, he wanted to be the one to save her... you pipped him to the post... he'll get over it..." she told him. "Eventually..." she laughed. "You Taylor's know how to hold a grudge...

Keegan pulled her onto the bed, he laid on top of her and eased her out of the towel that was wrapped around her. "You think you're funny huh?..." he smiled, looking into her eyes. "How about I take care of you tonight...then I cook for us.. And we get back in bed and we go again..."

"Your sex drive is crazy...

"That is what you do to me.." he said and kissed her neck and chest travelling all the way down her midriff towards her pussy.

Charisma stopped him. "Keegan you promised you would see the doctor and have a check up... I think you're over doing it... you don't want me to worry because of the pregnancy, but I can't help it... You have a brain tumour, you're not going to the doctors to have the checks. They've asked you to make these appointments to make sure that you stay with us...."

He propped himself up and looked down at her, "first thing in the morning... I've just had a lot on.. all I want to do is snuggle up with you tonight.." he rested his hand on her stomach. "I can't believe we're having another one... you know I love having kids with you..."

"I know... and I just want everything to be okay.. I don't want to have this baby alone..."

"It will be just fine.... I will look after you... and I promise, I will look after myself..." he said.

The doorbell rang.
"Who the hell is that!." He sighed and got up, a little annoyed, slipping on his top. He headed to the bedroom door and looked back at Charisma. "I'm gonna get rid of whoever this is... so don't you move.. stay exactly like that" he said biting his lip and heading down the stairs to  open the door.