23. Family business

Keegan arrived in LA happy for the clear air away from everything that had been going on back at home recently. He was picked up from the airport by one of the Taylor soldiers and driven to the estate. They pulled into the driveway and he could see his sisters laughing at something on their phones as he got out of the car.

"Big, big bro..." Skye said and went to him for a hug.

"Hey Skye

"Hey Skye..." he said and smiled. "Is dad around?.."

"No he ain't been here." Charm said. " he called and said that he needed Brooklyn and Phoenix to meet him with Marlon in Russia...

"Come again?.. Russia... what business has he got in Russia?." He said confused.

"Ion know... i'm just telling you what he said to me.." she said buffing her nails. " There is one thing though, no one has heard from storm in awhile and no one can contact her. We all know it's not unusual for her to go into herself from time to time and keep herself away from the rest of us... But it has been awhile...

Then speak to Sully or Donovan..

"Dad said he was going to look into it...

"Keegan...
He turned to see Lena coming out of the house. "I had no idea that you were coming to LA?"

"Well, I was wondering why Dad had gone MIA... But now I know why, what the fuck is he doing in Russia?."

"Come inside

"Come inside... we need to talk.."

"Oh hell," he said, knowing that by the sound of that it couldn't have been anything good, "I have just left Canada to be rid of some bullshit, to come here and pick up some more bullshit..." he said as he walked inside.

"Can I get you a drink or anything?" Lena asked him.

"Naw I'm good...

"How's Charisma...

" She's fine, don't delay it... Just tell me what the fuck is going on why is he in Russia?"

She walked through the lounge and sat down next to him on the sofa. "Nash is in Russia, he is training with the Russian militia..."