32. Close

Lena rushed into the hospital. She looked at Keegan. "What the hell... is she okay?.." she said frantically.

"She's being monitored by the doctors.. she hasn't been taking her meds for a long while by the looks of it...

"Mom, there is also something else that you need to know

"Mom, there is also something else that you need to know." Jase said.
Lena looked at him. Jase looked at Keegan.

"Will someone just tell me please?.." she said frustrated and worried.

Keegan sighed and rolled his eyes at his brother. "Pussy!..." he looked at Lena. "She has had a baby...

"Oh my god!.. WHAT!.." she said shouting in total shock.

"He is only a couple of weeks old... and he is in intensive care.. they don't know if he will pull through so you need to be prepared for that, he is malnourished and he doesn't even cry he is that weak...

Lena was devastated at what she was hearing. "I.. I had no idea... I didn't even think she was in LA... and who the hell is the father?..."

"Sully?.. If they only split up about 5 months ago she would have been pregnant then..."

"I'll try to work it out" she said. "Look, Keegan.. thank you for this... if it wasn't for you...

"Just look after her Lena... keep her close, and if that baby makes it which I know he will.. because he is a fighter just like his mama... make sure you take care of them both, she and that baby are precious.." he told her. "I need to get back to Charisma and the kids... but you have got to let me know how things go...."

"Okay... thanks again Keegan... we couldn't have done this without you..." Lena said.

"Tell dad everything... and tell him to call me when he is back in LA... I'm not going to tell Charisma that Nash ended Zara, not right now, she is under a lot of pressure as it is... but she will know... and she is already blaming herself for everything... once she knows someone she cares for and trusted killed her, ion know how she's gonna react.."

Lena nodded. "Okay...

"Oh and by the way... Storm named the baby Keegan... I would like her to keep that name for him... he's gonna be a fighter, he's gonna be tough just like his big ol uncle.." he smiled.

Keegan left the hospital, he couldn't wait to get home. He missed Charisma and he wanted to just be with his family, this had made him realise how much his family meant to him.

—————-

".... It is Crimson...

"That is not Crimson... that is definitely a Rose...

"I'm the fashion guru here.. and I'm telling you that is a Crimson" Thea said, siding with Lani, as the 4 sisters debated nail polish colours.

 and I'm telling you that is a Crimson" Thea said, siding with Lani, as the 4 sisters debated nail polish colours