21. Turns nasty pt2

".... I deleted em... I don't want anything from her... she is further gone than I thought.... Anything I say or do isn't gonna change how she feels.." Keegan said to Lamar, everyone was listening.

"I think secretly... her doing that shit turns you on... it's why you kept it going...

"No son, I have not kept it going... I am done... but yo mama wants me to teach her a lesson once and for all and I will.. she won't ever want to come around me again..."

"What made you think that would work!." Josh said to him. "Unless you were looking to get something out of it yo self?..." he said with venom. "It makes sense.. it is an open invitation for you to cheat on mom... everyone thinks you're playing the game!.. but really you can have yo cake and eat it!..."

"Stop it!

"Stop it!.. all of you!." Venice snapped standing in the middle of them. "Chloe has brought this on herself.. mom and dad are in the best place they have ever been... why would he jeopardise it..."

"Because Keegan Fraser gets what he wants however he can get it!." Arlen snapped staring at him. "You did the same shit with Sheree... and Josh's girls too, when we were younger... you like to intervene and make it look like you're helping but all it is doing is boosting yo fucking ego!.."

Keegan was being pushed more and more over the edge. His temper was boiling. Lani took his hand and led him away, she could see this was about to go up.

—————

Chloe pinned Charisma to the floor and she had her hands around her throat. "I thought you were tough Charisma... look who got you on the floor right now..." she said.

Charisma pushed her off of her with all of her force. Her cellphone was ringing but this fight wasn't about to end yet.
Chloe was fighting hard, Charisma didn't expect it but knew she had always had balls.

Charisma got the upper hand and the second she did, she went in on Chloe. "No more pussy footing around you Chloe... you're a dead bitch now!.."

Charisma slammed her head off of the floor, gripping her hair in her hand. She beat her all over the lounge, until Chloe lay on the floor trying to catch her breath. 'Just know that you will never have him.. and you have lost my son and you will never be a part of this family again...

"Christopher and Aimee are still Frasers...