17. Bitter truths

"..... oh my god mom... listen if Thea can do it why can't I?..."

Lena looked at Charm. "Baby girl, Thea is a catwalk model and she has a designer boyfriend.. it is a totally different game..." she paused. "How did you hear about this shit anyway?.."

"They are a reputable agency..." she handed her the company business card. "Like I said, I advertise body parts.. depending on the clients needs... and they have tonnes of clients on their portfolio... so last week I modelled hands and fingernails... in the summer I will be modelling feet in shoes.... I have modelled my lips for lip gloss....

 I have modelled my lips for lip gloss

"Yeah, that's all good... but what about a client that wants you to advertise your other assets... or you get reeled in by a fraudster...

"Like you, you mean mom.." Jase laughed. "Didn't you get caught by dad and uncle Nash on webcam... stripping...

Charm looked at her mother with her eyebrows raised. "Oh okay... so you can do it and it is way worse than anything I'm doing.. plus I'm a grown ass woman now mom... I'm not stupid... if they ask for certain shots of body parts I'm hardly gonna say yes am I!.." she told her.

"I was young and dumb when I did that... and Jason Taylor you need to shut the hell up, spouting my damn business everywhere!... try again when you're life is perfect and you're not a single father... taking other men's women..."

"Oooo... mom is savage!." Brooklyn laughed. Jase just rolled his eyes.

"Marlon." Lena said as he answered her call.

" Lena said as he answered her call

"Yes Lena...

"I'm back in LA and I know you are too with your new boo... I need your help though... it's about Nash..."

"Yeah okay... I'll come to the estate....

"I might be able to help.."
she looked towards the door and saw Shanae.
She ended the call and walked over to her.

"Shanae... oh my god, look at you... you look amazing..."

"Thank you nana..." her face straightened. "Can we go somewhere private... I need to talk to you..."