18. Heated Conversations

Charisma was up and ready the next morning, she needed to get to the hold to deal with both Orion and then Hassan. She ate her toast as she put the finishing touches to her hair and make up and drank her coffee.
"Keegan... I'm going now... I'll see you later!.." she shouted up the stairs.

"Yeah... yeah.." he said stirring from his slumber as he heard her voice.
He heard the door close and he grabbed his cellphone. He was surprised to see a bunch of messages from Chloe, he had muted her during his session with his wife but she could still send him things,

 He was surprised to see a bunch of messages from Chloe, he had muted her during his session with his wife but she could still send him things,

He opened the messages. He raised his eyebrows. She had sent nudes of herself, there were videos of her playing with herself and saying Keegan's name. He was a man and he couldn't help but be aroused once again. "Damn girl.. you need to stop!." He said to himself.

He sent her a message.

Keegan
Why are you sending shit to my cell.. do you want my wife to see it? You're playing a dangerous game Chloe.

A message came straight back like she was already poised with her phone in her hand.

Chloe
It's exciting though right!.. don't tell me you're not just a lil bit turned on right now. Well that body you see on that video, is all yours, and I'm ready for you to do what you want to me. Own me, fuck me, make me scream. You can get all this thick juicy 🍑

Keegan deleted her messages and videos. He called Tian.
"Dad... what can I do for you?.."

"Firstly happy birthday son... And secondly, where the fuck is this party at tonight...

"Well, I would have invited you but we're going to a strip club and not the type that you are into..."

"Man, I will party anywhere... ion need to see women all the time.. just show me the Henny.. I can tolerate men all over my ass for one night.." he laughed. "I just need me an outlet man, I have got so much fucking energy.."

"Okay, well we are all meeting at shadows at 7pm.. the girls are invited too... Josh, Arlen and Lamar are coming with their girls...

"Lamar has a new girl?.."

"Yeah.. they are just dating right now... why?."

"Nothing.. I just didn't know..." he told him. "But I'll be there at 7... and I'll put my card behind the bar too.." he said. "We will make it a birthday celebration to remember..."

"Thanks dad." He said and ended the call.

He then called Shelby and wished her the same knowing her would see her that night too.

————-

".... I have seen you in here every day..." Chantal smiled

" Chantal smiled