39. Downward spiral

"..... she was all over my dick... slobbering, sucking me dry for real....

"You're shitting me?.."

Devin shook his head. "She got naked almost as soon as I got her fine ass in the car!.. I drove back to my place with her head in my lap, and her titties all on show..." he laughed. "She is one hot bitch...

"And she is well connected you said... who is she?.."

Devin smiled. "She's Lamar Fraser's baby mama... sexy as hell, sassy too... I love to take down the fiery bitches you know that.. teach em a thing or two..."

"Lamar will be in later to show us the distribution list for next week..." Stefano said.

"Like I said she's his ex... and I ain't gonna say shit outside these walls..." Devin said, shrugging. "But I am definitely hitting that again...." He smiled.

—————

Chloe sat on her bed back at her cousins place. She wiped the tears from her eyes. She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. She had a bruise to her jaw, bruises on her throat and her chest. Her wrists were also marked. She ran herself a bath and as she waited for the water to fill up she held her thumb over Lamar's number.

She was brought back to her senses when Demi started banging on her door. "Chloe!.. Chloe open the damn door..."

Chloe wrapped herself up and pulled her hair around her face and neck. She walked to the door, "what cuz I'm about to have a bath...

"Are you on some kinda death wish or something?.." she snapped. "Josh Fraser was here with his fine ass just now looking for you... I'm gonna tell you now, he was not happy... I don't need yo shit brought to my door!... what the fuck have you done to upset him?."

"Demi!

"Demi!... leave me the fuck alone... I'm taking a bath... then I'm gonna look for my own place.. cos I don't need this every damn day either!.." she snapped and slammed the door in her face.

"YEAH, YOU BETTER DO THAT COS IM DONE WITH THIS SHIT!.." she yelled from the other side of the door,

Chloe got into the tub, she ached immensely. Devin was nice to her until he got her into his place, and that thug that she said she craved so much, came out of him. He was rough with her, made her cry, choked her out, he used her like she was a hooker.
The guilt consumed her now that she had woken up and the alcohol had worn off to leave one hell of a hangover. She also had many texts from Devin, making her feel worthless with his words.

—————

".... Keegan?.."
Charisma said as Keegan walked into the bedroom, he had missed dinner, in fact he hadn't been home all night. "Where the hell have you been?."
He sat on the bed, his knuckles bruised, she then saw the specks of blood on his shirt. "Keegan.. talk to me?.."

"I looked after him when he was a kid... I promised Ryan that if anything happened to him I would make sure he was looked after...

"Who baby?

"Who baby?..."

"Trayvon.... Well, y'all know him as Trent...

"Wait! What?..." she said confused.

"Ryan and me went way back to kindergarten you know that... we had been riding with each other since we were kids... he got some girl pregnant fooling around at school... Charmaine... she was 2 years older than his ass but he was like the cat that got the cream when he slept with her... he was 13.. she was 15... she came to us one day and told Ryan she was pregnant... me, Wesley and Ryan just laughed at her ass... until she started showing and a DNA test was done by her father.... then Trayvon was born... Ryan took a beat down from her father on his 14th birthday....but he fell in love with his son, he was proud as hell... Charmaine's mother and father moved her and the kid away from LA.. away from Ryan... Charmaine snuck back to LA from time to time for Ryan to see Trayvon... I watched him grow up to you know... Ryan asked me to look out for him if anything happened to him.. cos I'm his godfather... when I was 18, she had him christened and I was asked to be his godfather.... so, Trent... is my godson Charisma...

"What... Ryan never said anything to me about another kid.. only Allegra back then...

Keegan raised his eyebrows. "And you knew him that well huh?... what am I saying of course you did... you let him fuck you didn't you..." he sniped.

She grabbed his face and looked at him. "We are not doing that... That was a long time ago okay... a long, long time ago..." she sighed. "So, where is Trent... Trayvon now?..." she asked him.

"I left him half beat to death... he still fucked with my daughter... but he was always a good kid, I don't understand what has happened...

"Well somewhere along the line he is related to Hassan, and Hassan got in his head.." she said.

"He kept saying over and over that he loves Charlotte... he didn't fold from that once no matter the beating that I was giving him he still said the same thing and stuck to it..." he paused. "And she says that she is in love with him too, kicking up a hell of a fuss, biting Julian... I mean, who the fuck does that she doesn't come across as scared of him, so what the fuck is going on?" He added.

"Maybe we talk to her... understand the full story.." Charisma said. "She needs to be honest about everything... I always still feel like I'm getting half of a story from her..."
Keegan nodded.

————-

Venice walked into the clinic with baby Alana and was shown to Payton's room. Payton looked at Venice and smiled. "Aww.. you look cute together.."

"Do you want to hold your daughter seeing as you haven't yet?." She said to her with her eyebrows raised.

"I guess!" Payton shrugged as Venice handed Alana to her

"Payton... what is going on with you... This nonchalance and attitude that you've got expecting everybody to pick up after you and your shit... And the way that you're speaking to mom...

" I basically had to bring myself up, so I will continue that way and I'll do what the fuck I want to do.."

"so you had mom and dad, your whole teenage life... And from when you were a kid! You don't know how hard some of us have had it, but we don't go around acting like you!..." she said.

"Did it hurt your feelings when Orion slept with me?.." she said staring at her sister. "Cos you're coming off bitter!.."

"was it supposed to hurt my feelings, is that why you did it?." She said annoyed at her sister.

She shook her head. "he was just easy... and he was just there... I never had feelings for him." She said with a smirk to her lips,

Venice frowned. "Yeah, you need to stay in here a lot longer... Because your head is Hella fucked up!.. don't forget you're 18 now... and if you come out of this place with that fucking attitude, I am going to slap the fuck out of you... Do not try to push my buttons, and back off of mom because she was there for you, the only time she wasn't was when she sent you to college to get a good fucking education... and when she moved away because our father almost fucking killed her..."

"You can take the baby... I don't want you in here and this isn't a good place for Alana either.." Payton said.
Venice took the baby, she side eyed her sister who seemed to be becoming a huge, nasty and mean bitch, full of hate and also self centred beyond anything.