45. True or false

Nash closed his eyes and shook his head. The pull was too much, the sound of his son crying and needy tripped something inside of him. He went to the crib and he picked him up.
Lena looked at Tonya and squeezed her hand.

Nash looked at his son and gently rocked him, which soothed him.
"See, I told you it was you that he wanted.." Lena said.

Nash just stared at his son until he had fallen asleep in his arms. He placed him back in the crib. He looked at a devastated Tonya. "I'm sorry... I really am... but I can't...

"Do you have feelings for me at all?.. or was it all a lie?.." she asked him.

He took a deep breath. "I lied... I was sleeping with strippers in Canada too before all this happened... I'm not a good man... and you deserve better...

Tonya had no words. She just blinked back her tears and nodded. "Then you need to get the fuck out and never come back..." she said. "I was calling and texting... you never had time for me, your pregnant girlfriend... but you had time for ho's..." she nodded. "Thanks... I wish I would have known all of this about you before... I would never have allowed myself to have a baby with a man like you... why did you kill Zara?... cos she was fucking with you too...

"Naw." He said calmly. "She wanted to.. and that was what caused it... the truth is, I'm incapable of love...

"Lies Nash!." Lena said. "That is a lie... you know you're capable of love...

"Aite!.. IM NOT CAPABLE OF LOVING ANYONE ELSE!.." he yelled. "There you go.. that's the truth..."
He picked up his bag, he looked at Tonya. "Don't contact me..." he left.

Tonya looked at Lena, she didn't know what to do. Lena grabbed her cell and called Marlon. "Sup L?."

"Nash has been at his place

"Nash has been at his place.. he's gone.. says he's never coming back...

"How long has he been back in LA?.."

"I don't know, just today maybe... can you track him somehow?.."

"Yeah... me and Jenson get on it... how did he seem?.."

"Not himself one lil bit... I hate to say it but there is only one person who can usually talk to him.. and get through..."

"Yeah, I hear you... we're still in Canada but we will track him.. we'll find him especially now he's back this way rather than in Russia..." he said.

"Thanks.. tell Jenson to call me later..." Lena said.

————

"... Dana?...

The girl looked at Jaxon. "Just give me the pills...

"You don't look okay... you shouldn't be taking these..."

"Don't you sell them?... cos if you do, it's not a great sales pitch you got going on!!.."