3. Heated exchange

"..... can y'all just hurry up and get yo asses in here.. the boss wants to talk to us..."

Travis and some of the soldiers followed Kaylan into the main room at Charisma's house. Charisma was sat waiting for them. "I don't have all fucking day.. get in here faster...

"Oh wow.. look who's stepped all the way up...

Charisma looked at the person making their way through the crowd of men that were gathered. A smile spread over Charisma's face.

"Dinah...

"In the flesh baby.." she smiled.

"I haven't seen you since before I left Saudi... how are you?.."

"I'm good... I really wanted to talk to Keegan but Arlen said he was busy and I would find you here.. so here I am...

"Okay, well I need to sort things out... you're more than welcome to stay and then we can catch up.."
She nodded and sat away from everyone.

"... Right, for the rest of you.. I need you to track down Trent Marx... the only way that you will be able to do that is if you keep tabs on Hassan...

"Boss, that's good and all, but we need to find him...

"Now you get it... So take yourselves out in your cars do what the fuck you're supposed to do and find both of them because their both gonna be together.." she said looking at the soldiers. " I don't want to see or hear any of you back here until it is good news.."

They moved out, Kaylan looked at her. "You want them dead or alive?."

"Kill Hassan... I'm done with his ass... but bring me Trent.." she told him and he nodded and headed out

"You don't pull any punches do you?." Dinah said standing up and walking over to her as everyone left.

" Dinah said standing up and walking over to her as everyone left

"I cant afford to... but tell me how you are Dinah.. it's been a long time..." she said to her.

"I didn't like what he did to you... you didn't deserve the cheating or the beating and I couldn't stick around for that and continue working for him anymore... but then I heard about him being in a coma and I... well, y'all are like family to me and here I am... and it was a bonus to find out that you were back too..."

Charisma walked towards her and held her hands. "I'm sorry you had to be a part of that.. but I'm glad you're back... and you couldn't have come at a better time.. because I need you..."

"Of course.. but I want to speak to Keegan too.. I owe him that much... how is he... Arlen said he was out of the coma?.."

"Yeah.. he's out of it but.. he's not out of the woods by a long shot but he's just as stubborn and pig headed as always.. he won't rest.. he took out the councilman the other day and his PR lead... threw them off of a top floor hotel room balcony...in true Keegan style..