37. Riles him

".... Keegan... what are you doing here... where is the baby?." Charisma said as he arrived at her place and put his keys on the side.

"With Venice... and that is where she is staying.. so, that means... you're coming home.. where I can look after you..." he smiled.

"Really?.." she smiled.

"Yeah really

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Yeah really... Venice said she's gonna take her for the 2 weeks... Payton isn't getting away with this though... as long as you know that..."

"I just don't understand... have I ever done anything to hurt her?... I was there for her as a child.. I just don't get it..."

"I'll get it out of her don't you worry about it... and I mean that C... don't you worry about it." He walked over and placed his hand on her stomach. "Cos this is my lil miracle here... no one is gonna stress you out..." he paused. "I heard from Lena... baby Keegan is gonna be okay..."

"I'm so glad.. and I'm happy for you... you're a good man Keegan... you saved him and subsequently saved Storm... I wouldn't expect anything less from you.. they were in good hands when you found them."

"And not a word of thanks from my father.." he said.

"Yeah well, you know Jenson... he's not very forthcoming with the compliments or the love.." she sniggered. "I mean... your uncles are the same... where the hell is Nash.. I needed him on some business....

He sighed. "You don't need anyone for business now... you just need to rest.." he told her. She smiled and hugged him.
"I'm a pay yo trap a visit after we've been for my check up... Kaylan and Travis are gonna love having me in charge.." he smirked.

————-

".....listen Chloe, it is the middle of the afternoon why don't you go home..." Kat said as Chloe wouldn't leave their table.

"Don't tell me what to do.." she said. "I'm happy sitting right here..." she picked up Kat's phone that was on the table in front of them.

"Give me my phone back

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Give me my phone back...

"No wait a second.." she said and then laughed as she got into it by using Mika's date of birth. "So predictable." She sniggered, she then scrolled to her texts and found Josh's number. She text him as Kat.