1. Men down

"What the hell happened?.." Lamar said as he had been summoned to the hospital.

Charisma looked at Lamar as both Jenson and Charlotte were rushed into the pay rolled clinic on stretchers from the ambulances.
"Some fucking lunatic came shooting up the house... Charlotte, Jenson and Lena were outside when it happened..."

"What the fuck!... are they okay.. what about you and dad?..."
He stopped talking as he saw Keegan walking in on the phone.

"We're fine it's your pops and sister that caught a bullet each

"We're fine it's your pops and sister that caught a bullet each..." Charisma told him.

"Who the fuck did this?." Lamar snapped.

"We don't know...

"The triads?.."

"Lamar, I said right now, we do not know... but I will get on to it.." Charisma looked at Keegan, he looked fine as if this hadn't affected him, for that she was thankful as she was worried about him too.

Keegan comforted Lena, "he's gonna be good.. you know he is.." he said to her trying to console her. "He's as strong as hell."

Charisma set about making calls while she waited for news from the doctors. She needed to know who caused the hit so close to home.

———-

Nash looked at the body on the floor, he sat on the sofa and ran his hands over his head. "Think... FUCK!.." he said through gritted teeth.

He saw the thick rug on the floor. He dragged Zara by her legs to the rug and proceeded to wrap her body in it, rolling her from one side to the other.
He jumped, as his cell phone rang.
"What Lena!." He snapped picking up.

"Your brother has been shot

"Your brother has been shot.. he's at the hospital.. I need you here Nash and I need you now..." she said, upset.

"What?..." he said barely taking in what she had said as he looked at the rolled up carpet.

"He got shot, did you not fucking hear me?.. so did Charlotte... so..can you please come to the hospital.. now?.."

"Yeah... yeah...... just give me a while... I'm... I'm a be there..." he said and ended the call.