15. Taking care of business

Lena headed into the maternity ward with flowers and a teddy bear. She smiled as she got to Tonya's room.
"Oh wow!.. look at him... god he really does look so much like his daddy..." Lena looked at Tonya and gave her a hug. "Has he been in touch?"

 "Has he been in touch?"

"No..." she was emotional and hormonal and she burst into tears trying to cover her face.

"Hey.. come on it's gonna be okay.. I promise.." Lena said.

"I just don't understand the sudden change in him... Is it being a dad again... does he not want this?." Tonya asked so confused.

"as far as I know, he was looking forward to becoming a father again.. he wanted to get it right this time...

"I barely talk to him anymore, and when I do, it feels like I'm pressuring him... I wouldn't have had this baby if it wasn't what I thought he truly wanted..."

"Don't talk like that... look at him. He is beautiful... I promise you everything will work itself out with Nash.." she told her.
Lena was worried, however, she knew that something wasn't right with Nash at the moment and seeing Tonya alone, after giving birth to his son really made her deeply think about this.

————-

"Orion.... You stay wanting to be in my bad books I swear..."
Orion opened his eyes and saw Keegan, he squinted from being in the hold with little to no light over the last few days.
" Sorry that it has taken me awhile to get to you, but I have had much more important family business to deal with, you were always going to be last on my list..."

"I thought you were

"I thought you were...

"Dead, dying?..." he smirked. "No boy... I am very much alive, but I am very unhappy with what I have heard... Plus the fact that you now have a son and a daughter with two of my baby girls.." he sighed and shook his head. " I'm in a dilemma, because I haven't quite made up my mind, how I'm gonna fuck you up yet... Or just how badly?... if it was up to me, you would be dead and buried already... but Charisma wanted to spare yo ass because she believes that you should be looking after yo seeds... I personally don't see the point in you, I can look after my girls and their kids... you are nothing but a waste of space.."