20. Turns nasty pt 1

Keegan arrived at the bar, a little later than planned after getting into it with Charisma a little.
Anton dapped him as he walked in. "Keegan man it is good to see you... and to know that you still can't resist a male strip club..." he smiled.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world..." Keegan laughed. "You know it would be an even more eventful night if Nash was here too..."

"Well, don't worry I can still wear yo ass out on the dance floor later

"Well, don't worry I can still wear yo ass out on the dance floor later... you may even get a lap dance from me..."

"And I'll fucking kill you." Keegan said, still smiling.

"Daddy!.." Thea, Lani and Venice said all crowding him and hugging their dad. One thing be knew he had was his baby girls hearts.

Charlotte stood back a bit and he noticed. As soon as the girls had chatted his ear off, he wandered over to her. "I'm surprised to see you here seeing as you still have Trent out there looking for you..."

"Well, Josh, Arlen and Lamar all vowed to be my bodyguards for the night... plus Venice won't take any messing.."

He smiled

He smiled. "You're right there... I guess you're in safe hands... look, don't be uneasy around me okay.. I'm yo dad and I thought we were getting somewhere in our relationship... I don't think any less of you cos a man forced you to do stuff... it's him that has a death wish... you're my baby girl and I will always want to protect you..." he told her.

She smiled. "Thanks dad..."

He spotted Shelby and headed over to her giving her a tight hug. "Happy birthday gorgeous... it's a shame you have to share it with Tian... and you get to come here..."

"I actually like to sit here and watch naked men dad... it's a pass time of mine... me and Tian always used to go to male strip clubs in Virginia.. both with our own agenda." She smiled. "It used to be a bet to see who would bed a man first.."