Chapter 4: Wedding night!

Start from the beginning

I said while tapping my index finger on my chest because obviously I can't tap on my heart,

Anuj: are ok to share bed? And answer honestly please.

I asked and expected an honest answer but she just nodded, I assume it was an honest answer but why she is not using her mouth, I want to hear her voice.

Anuj: what should I think your answer is?

I asked another try to hear her voice, I'm really going crazy.

Divya: yes!

Finally she spoke, my ears got their peace.

Anuj: yes what?

Dumb me want more.

Divya: we can share bed!

Anuj: thank you!

I said while smiling, she just stared at me. She doesn't know how happy I am, this problem is nothing in front of the happiness I got.....by marrying you.

Singh's house:

Aahan's pov,

I'm a single child so that means I don't have any sister or brother but I always thought Shina & Mina as my sisters. And today coming as grooms sisters they increase their value in my eyes. After fulfilling their wishes I entered the room, they said Anuj was so desperate to enter the room. This man embarrasses me everywhere, Radhika was sitting on bed with veil covered her face. I smirk knowing what is next, I sat in front of her and removed her veil but she clutched her lehenga. I stared at her for a moment and smiled, I'm already finding her attractive.... damn!

Aahan: I want your permission to fuck you.

I said shamelessly, now were are gonna live together our whole life so why to hesitate in anything. I know she is not ready but I just wanted to play with her, she looked at me in disguist. First impression, wow!

Radhika: what if my answer is no?

She asked while raising one eyebrow, her attitude.

Aahan: then we will sleep, what more!

I said casually and she narrowed her eyes trying to read me, I smiled it's not that simple to read me babe.

Aahan: our house is free from everything, you can do whatever you want, dress whoever you want. Our house is not like Oberois but you have to follow 2 rules.

She frowned and looked at me by bored look, I guess she'll be hard to deal with.

Aahan: rule 1. Never ever disrespect my mom, don't hurt her it won't be tolerated.

My voice turned into serious, she looked at me in amazement I guess.

Aahan: rule 2. Take care of her like your mom, it's not a rule but a request.

I said in a soft tone and I don't know why, maybe I care for my mom or maybe for her.

Radhika: I don't have any problems with your rules and requests.

Her voice was firm, I guess I can trust her.

Radhika: but my answer for your earlier question is no.

Now her voice turns into guilt, I stare at her because something feels off. I don't feel like she is guilty because she is not fulfilling a wife duty. There is something else, I shrugged off and stood up.

Aahan: I knew from the start I was just playing with you, First let's know each other well.

She looked at me with those light brown eyes which changed expression within a second. Her eyes are a little big and round making her super cute, it's hard but I think I will be able to read those eyes one day.