•CHAPTER 1•BETRAYING

---------------What's in the story---------------

---------betrayed by her own uncle---------
--------------------- Adoption ----------------------
---------------------Single Dad----------------------
----------------------Romance-----------------------
--------------------kiddnapping-------------------
-----------------------Marriage----------------------
---------------------------Sex---------------------------
-----------------------Pregnancy--------------------
----------------------Miscarriage-------------------

-----------------------••••••••••••••-------------------

Mama !! *She was coming out from her room while shouting*
What happened Momina!! Why you're shouting like crazy? *Her mother angrily said her*

Mama today was the practical of chemistry!!
Her Mother : are you in your senses your Uncle didn't tell you! He said when the practicals will start he'll inform you!
Mama : that's it mama! He didn't tell me!! But see! My friends are uploading status!
Mama : what rubbish how's that possible??
*Momina shows the status of her one friend Harmain*
Her mother was shocked and say her to call her Uncle and asked...

Momina immediately dialed her Uncle's phone number as she hears the ring her heart starts beating fast..
Her Uncle picked up the call as he picked up Momina Said "Chachu!! Today was the practical of chemistry??"
Her Uncle said "yeah it was"
Then why you didn't inform me? She asked confusedly..
Momina!! I'll send you the practical book fill that at home you can't do that at school ( he answered )

B..But why Chachu!! She asked while holding alot of tears in her eyes..

Listen!! I warned you before why you choose Biology.. it's your fault don't you know how hard it is ?? Even Umar didn't choose Biology ( Umar is his middle son ) Do you know you can't do practical !! *He was saying this in the tone of scolding* he was very harshly scolding her..

But Chachu I didn't said anything like that.. I never said it was hard for me.. why you're assuming such things and judging me? She gets angry but as he was his uncle so she said these without crossing the limit lines!....

Okah okah!! Now your result will tell what you did in your exams and how much easy was that for you *her Uncle cut the call*...