A Guide to Gods of Martial Arts

Comenzar desde el principio

Sharpner leaned back, freaked out by the offended response from the old martial arts master. However, he noticed that Muten Roshi was staring at Sharpner's chest. Blushing a little and feeling a tad objectified, the dashing young man straightened his back and peeked at what it might have been that the old timer was peeping at. It was, in fact, the image of a gorgeous and talented actress, Peruka. Seeing the infatuation projected by the old martial arts master, Sharpner removed his shirt, leaving himself in his sleeveless tank top, and handed it to Muten Roshi with the decorum of handing someone a treasured artifact.

"My apologies for offending a martial arts legend, Muten Roshi-san, allow me to offer to you this shirt, depicting the Rollingwood goddess Peruka that I bought on a school trip for five thousand zeni!" Sharpner muttered, hoping that this would help him sway the old martial arts master to his side.

"Very well, I shall accept your apology, young man," Muten Roshi took the revered T-shirt off of him, pressing it to his chest with a red-colored drool peeking from his nostril. "However, just because we are facing dire circumstances, that doesn't mean that I shall bypass the usual process that I accept students with. You will still have to find me a Pichi-Pichi gal, you hear me?"

"I... I understand, sir..." Sharpner bowed. This may have been the first time in his life that he felt glad to bow since he needed to conceal his embarrassment. He could almost feel Videl's judgmental glare stabbing him in the back and raking it into strips of torn flesh and exposed nerves. "Will teaching you how to use the internet work?" he mumbled while leaning closer to Muten Roshi's ear.

"Are there any Pichi-Pichi gals in this internet dimension?" Muten Roshi wondered, looking up to his hopeful new prospect with aspiration.

"Yes, you can even sign up on dating sites or watch aerobics videos and stream movies online," Sharpner confirmed.

"Hmm... I can see why Gohan and Videl took up teaching you. You show much promise, young man," Muten Roshi stroked his beard.

A thunderous smack shocked Sharpner and made him stagger back in terror as the famous heiress of the Capsule Corps empire who not only didn't squander the company she's inherited but expanded it greatly, Bulma, slammed a fist into the back of the martial arts master's bald head while grinding her knuckles in to the point of swelling.

"And here to think that I felt bad about not visiting you for so long, you old perv!" Bulma growled while rubbing her knuckle like a brutish barbarian, wiping blood and brain matter off their mace after a grueling battle.

"That's not even what I meant, you shrill harpy!" Muten Roshi barked back at Bulma, shaking his fist in the air. "I was impressed by young Sharpner's ability to breathe so high in the air! It's a promising sign to an up-and-coming martial artist, but of course a lazy and spoiled viper who's never worked out once in her life wouldn't understand that!"

"You have incredibly famous, yet awfully peculiar friends," Sharpner sighed, slowly dragging himself back to Gohan and Videl's side.

"Welcome to the club!" Gohan laughed out. The fact that none of these interactions surprised the Saiyan teen only showed Sharpner that this was pretty much how every bigger meeting of this circle of friends would go.

"Surely these can't be all the martial artists," Kami Upa approached Goku from behind, who was talking to Piccolo at the time. The trio turned around and scanned the crew that pretty much comprised their circle of friends, the Dragon Team, and their allies and supporters.

"If you meant the other World Martial Arts Tournament competitors, they're not easy to find. Their Ki doesn't necessarily stand out as more than a few of them kept Dr. Puri's Artificial Human enhancements. Some of them retired for good," Goku pressed his knuckles to his waist with a pout.