Chapter 43: Pay it back with this life

Börja om från början

It seems to be a two-word word, and it keeps repeating.

Zhiyu Xianjun intuitively felt that it was a very important person to him, because the moment he saw the little man, his mood became happy, he bent down slightly, and opened his arms towards the little man, but in an instant, the dark clouds swallowed the golden crow, lightning and thunder began, and it rained heavily, and the ground under his feet began to shake violently, and the sky collapsed...

Zhiyu Xianjun saw a huge pit appear in front of the little man, like an abyss without seeing the bottom, he screamed desperately, trying to stop him from moving forward, but he couldn't make a sound, so he had to watch the little man fall into the pit and be swallowed by the abyss.

"No..."

Zhiyu Xianjun woke up suddenly, sat up from the bed, raised his hand in a daze, touched his face, and found that he had burst into tears.

"I thought you had always been cruel to our father and son, and for the past 190,000 years, you should have slept peacefully every night... But I don't want to dream back in the middle of the night, and you will also fall into a nightmare..."The man in front of the bed said hoarsely with a thick nasal voice.

Zhiyu Immortal Jun only then noticed that there was someone in the hall, he turned his head vigilantly, and wanted to wave his hand to light the candle, but found that he was trapped by the bundle of immortals at some point, he frowned, and said angrily: "Who trespassed into the palace of this monarch?" "

"Let go of Benjun!"

The hall was pitch black, and through the moonlight from the window, it was faintly visible that a tall man was standing in front of the bed, and his face could not be seen clearly.

"A-Ning... Do you hate me..."

Zhiyu Xianjun was stunned when he heard this title, in the past 190,000 years, except in his dreams, no one has ever called him A Ning, and the gods have always called him Zhiyu Xianjun when they saw him, and the word Ning is his surname when he fell into the mortal world and reincarnated as a human in his last life.

The memories of the previous life, since he ascended again, have all been forgotten.

"You just hate me, but you are really ruthless, 190,000 years, you can't bear to let Ah Yan ignore it, and you don't even want to look at him..."

"He's so small, so well-behaved, he hasn't done anything to be sorry for you... Over the years, I heard that he had a bad life, he couldn't eat enough, he couldn't dress warmly, and all the gods didn't treat him well..."

When Zhiyu Immortal Jun heard this name, he remembered the gossip about himself and the Demon Venerable that had been circulating in the Divine Realm, and instinctively felt disgust and resistance in his heart.

"Who the hell are you?!"

When the person in front of the bed heard this, he disappeared in an instant, sat on the edge of the bed, and raised his hand to touch Zhiyu Xianjun's face: "Have you really forgotten our father and son?" ......"

"You ——!" Zhiyu Xianjun suddenly felt a sense of humiliation of being violated, and struggled not to turn his head, "Let go of Benjun!"

"It's okay, I'll let you think about it slowly..."Demon Venerable slowly approached and kissed Zhiyu Xianjun's eyelid, "As long as I live, I won't let you get rid of me..."

"This is what you owe to our father and son, and I want you to use this life and this life to slowly repay..."

He clasped the back of Zhiyu Xianjun's neck, and the kiss from the eyelids, to the center of the eyebrows, to the bridge of the nose, and the moment it fell on the lips, Zhiyu Xianjun bit his lip fiercely, and the demon venerable felt the pain, and did not flinch, so with this bloody kiss, he pressed Zhiyu Xianjun down on the couch.