Chapter 41: Yan Zhi is gone

Começar do início

Yan Zhi: "Really..."

"Nature is true." He looked at him and smiled.

Seeing that Yan Zhi still looked depressed, he stepped forward, hugged him with both hands through his waist, put his face on his shoulder, and said softly: "Anyway, Ah Yan will also hunt, and in the future, I will change Ah Yan to raise Brother Ah Zhi, okay?"

Seeing that Yan Zhi didn't speak, he said again: "Brother Azhi said that there is no distinction between husband and wife."

Yan Zhi put his hand on his back, and when he heard the words, he said "um", and after two months, they were very Xi to hugging each other.

But in fact, although Yan Zhi said yes, he still felt that he couldn't get over it in his heart, almost all the things at home were already done by Ji Yan, and he was hunting and let Ji Yan come, it was too hard, he didn't want Ji Yan to work so hard, he wanted him to live a good life.

"Let's go."

The two of them continued to look for prey in the mountains, but this time their luck was not so good, they searched for the afternoon without finding any more prey, and when the golden crow was about to set down the mountain, they found a string of wolf footprints on the path by the cliff.

It seems that it is a lone wolf, and if it can be hunted, they will not need to worry about food for at least half a month.

Following the footprints on the snow, Yan Zhi and Ji Yan soon discovered the traces of the wolf, the lone wolf was on the edge of the cliff at the moment, there was no way out, and if he made a move, he would definitely be able to hunt.

The two of them hid behind the tree, about twenty meters away from the wolf, and took the bow and feather arrows handed by Yan Zhi, and opened the bow to set up the arrow, Yan Zhi watched his movements, and didn't even dare to breathe hard, only to see that the wolf was aiming at the lone wolf, and slowly pulled the bow to half full, and when he was about to release the arrow, the eyebrows of Yan Yan twisted slightly, and put away the bow and arrows.

"What's wrong? Yan Zhi asked in a suppressed voice.

"That's a she-wolf, she just gave birth to a wolf cub, and if you kill it, her cub won't survive."

Yan Zhi looked at the wolf's abdomen, the row of breasts drooped slightly, and he was indeed breastfeeding.

"Then forget it."

"Hmm."

It was getting late, and they had to go home before the golden crow set, and there was still a hare left in the house that they had hunted a few days ago, and they would not have anything to eat tonight.

After returning, he dug out the hare buried in the snow in the courtyard and took it to the house to thaw.

The hare's fur and entrails have been processed and ready for cooking after thawing.

Yan Zhi sat at the square wooden table in the room, watching him busy and busy, he felt that he was very useless, he couldn't catch his prey, he couldn't even cook on the fire, and he had to work hard for everything.

"Ahh

He turned his head to look at him, "Huh? ......"

Yan Zhi felt uncomfortable in his heart and said, "Thank you for your hard work."

He laughed: "What's so hard about this."

He has lived all the hard days, this is the best day he can think of.

If he could, he wanted to live like this for the rest of his life.

Yan Zhi silently got up and walked behind him, wrapped his arms around his waist, which was much narrower than the average man, and pressed his chest against his back.