Chapter 63:

Just hearing a clatter, Yuan Ming's hand was unstable, and he fell too much. The small wooden barrel creaked and couldn't bear it, and it poured down instantly - the light rain turned into heavy rain in the house, and it suddenly became a heavy rain.

Bad thing!

Yuan Ming leaned on the crack and looked in, wondering if His Highness's umbrella was not holding firmly, and how was his sleep.

He stuck his head out to look down again, and saw the saint standing under the room with his arms crossed and his face cold.

"Only your master is in the house. Go in and give him an umbrella."

The sage immediately turned around and led the horse, and went out of the courtyard.

"It's my idea, don't blame His Highness, His Highness doesn't know." Yuan Ming was so frightened that he threw the bucket and turned over and went out of the house, and was so anxious to keep him.

Ji Zheng was not used to saying goodbye, and he didn't want to be left behind. He rushed out on an impulse, and it was late at night. The doors of the inn and private houses were all closed, and each family lived on a hot kang.

He had nowhere to go, he touched the inner pocket of his sleeve, and there was a crumpled piece of paper that the little doctor handed him that day, Jia Wanshan's invitation, Ouhualou - a good place for a lively night without worries.

Although the day of the invitation had passed, Ji Zheng still went. As soon as the horse stopped and knocked on the door, the mother inside came out, looked sideways up and down, and looked at Ji Zheng. At the end, she said strangely. , Jia Wanshan's people all boarded the boat together, how come you are the only one left.

on board? The Ouhualou is built right next to the water, and there is no need for mother to point it out. There is only one boat parked in this waterway, five feet long, three feet wide, and two stories high. The colorful lights of ships passing by are not seen on weekdays, and the singing and dancing are peaceful. The ship was silently hidden in the night, only four large red lanterns hung on the front and rear ends, reflecting the bottom of the water, as if the fire was burning half of the river.

"Boss Jia." Ji Zheng boarded the deck, entered the painting boat and walked towards the only room with lights on. His smile was reluctant and tired, and it was somewhat of an entertainment.

When he got closer, he saw that the room was full of men and women, but all of them stood silently and silently.

Jia Wanshan turned his head when he heard the sound, first squinted his eyes and looked at him, the corners of his mouth twitched, his expression a little strange, then he laughed loudly and invited him in, yin and yang strangely said: "Why did I suddenly want to find him today, I I thought that the young master looked down on a rural market like ours and was unwilling to come and go."

"How come."

At this time, there were quite a few simple but sturdy attendants who appeared out of nowhere and stopped at the door of the room. Jia Wanshan impatiently took out a card and shook it in front of them before withdrawing it, "My guest. "

But those attendants didn't look at the token at all, stared at Ji Zheng one by one, showing surprise, looked at each other and didn't know what to do, and finally retreated.

"Boss Jia invited me to have business to do?" Ji Zheng said straight to the point, not wanting to talk to him, tonight he just had nowhere to go and was here to distract his attention.

"You can't invite Mr. Zheng for a drink if you don't have business?" Jia Wanshan sat on the chair next to him, stared at him and smiled, seeing Ji Zheng didn't give him a face, he took back his expression angrily, and said directly, "Actually, Wuzhou has heard about Mr. Zheng. It's not ordinary, as long as you are willing to come forward, you will be able to choose what you like in the palace, and you can hit it right, no matter what kind of fabric or tea you receive, and then resell it in the capital, the price can be doubled."