Chapter 49: (1)

The more Ming Ci was clenching his wrist, the movement became a little stiff, and his expression became unnatural for a moment, slightly ecstatic.

When he regained his senses, he fixed his eyes on the saint, watching the boy's hand linger on his flawless body, sliding all the way from the heart to the stomach, to the lower abdomen.

[From here... to here, be seen through and penetrated. 】

The more he heard Ming Ci, and through his heartbeat and heartbeat, he could very skillfully judge that the Sage was still absent-minded at this time, soaked in the lingering tide of affection, and the question just came out of his mouth, but brain.

So he replied with a normal expression: "I don't believe it, it's just absurd words. The Holy One is the Supreme Being of Ninety-five, and no one can see through the exquisite mind."

Ji Zheng frowned slightly, "...I didn't say it was me." Before he could finish speaking, Ming Ciyue already kissed.

Ji Zheng turned his head subconsciously, but was first supported by his lower jaw, gently forced, pried open his teeth, and drove in, temporarily dismissing his remaining doubts to the side.

So, do male pets and monarchs do these things, clean up, stay in bed, dissipate heat, and hug and kiss.

In addition to normal needs, what are the remaining dangers of crossing the border?

He thought seriously, tainted the moonlight, and raised the ban. As an emperor, he did it for the first time in his life. No one taught him, and he had no experience.

Opening your eyes while kissing is like breaking some unwritten rule. It was the first time that Ji Zheng secretly opened a slit at such a time, but met those obsidian-like eyes in the darkness, stared at him silently without blinking, and did not hide from being ashamed at all.

It turned out that some people kept their eyes open while kissing, and they didn't talk about martial arts.

So, slowly, five slender and powerful fingers penetrated between his fingers, pouring in around the cool wind, leading him to slowly close.

...why hold hands? ! To make him panic and watch him run away in embarrassment?

What identity did Ming Ciyue use to hold his hand? Courtier, uncle or male pet?

If it is said that Ji Zheng had such a charming thought before, it was also wiped out in the wave that swept the imperial court and quickly pulled down the two generals of the enemy-Ming Ciyue was not a shallow lake, It was clearly an abyss that he did not understand.

Just now, no matter how deep and intimate he was on the couch, Ji Zheng could still be cold-hearted, like fighting a war, the more painful the better. As soon as he was touched by the tip of his finger at this moment, he wanted to cry hopelessly.

Ji Zheng's throat tightened suddenly, and even his lungs felt the pain of breathing quickly. He wanted to escape a little embarrassedly, but he was still lingering at that tiny bit of temperature.

certainly not.

He is so easy to be seen through, at least at this moment, naked on his body and also in his heart. Ji Zheng thought to himself.

After that day, the cold winter will come to an end, the dawn will come earlier and earlier, and the long nights left for them will become shorter and shorter. The ambiguous act of holding hands seems to be a big mistake for Ming Ciyue, at least it didn't happen again for many nights after that.

However, Ming Ciyue still has the meticulous patience and endurance in some things. His "wolf ambition" seems to have been completely exposed, and he can't hide it in front of Ji Zheng. Every night, even if the door of the palace is locked and the windows are closed, he can still visit the door on time, because the emperor dare not call the guards. The palace servant, bowing pretentiously, bowed his head and said, "I'm sorry."