Chapter 56:

The twilight has not yet appeared, but the night that tightly wrapped the tent has been quietly fading. The unique coolness of the night in the sand, accompanied by a little moisture, evaporates from the soil little by little, filling it with air.

The surroundings are silent and dim, the brightness will be good, and when you stretch out your hand, you can see the ten fingers of the two people.

It was time to get up in the barracks, but the boring and tense day of the regular garrison here was about to begin again.

Ji Zheng exposed one eye from the edge of the quilt, narrowed the slit, and observed the man beside the bed in the gap.

Ming Ciyue had just finished his morning exercise. He stood aside and wiped his upper body. A few drops of sweat ran down the well-defined, deep and shallow ravines of his abdomen, passed through the scars, and slid down. The military conditions are limited. Along the high and smooth jaw line on both sides, a lot of green ballast has grown on his jaw, but his black hair is still tied into a meticulous bun.

Ming Ci Yue changed into a white coat, followed by the hard and thick armor outside.

Ji Zheng watched silently, remembering the night when he first saw Ming Ciyue. The next morning, he knelt down and changed his clothes according to the person's design. Pulling his hands away, he shaves his profile mercilessly, and remembered the night of the Winter Hunting Festival. He looked at Ming Ci in the mirror and put on the dark armor of his youth for himself.

"Come here." Ji Zheng suddenly made a sound, stretched out a hand from the quilt and grabbed the corner of Ming Ciyue's clothes, and then the whole person got out.

Ming Ci turned his head and looked over.

The hibiscus tent is warm, the night is spring and night, the dongkouyang. The spring is shallow and deep, and I can't sleep when I am upside down. I have to wear a shirt for this general.

The camp bed was very simple, only the height of the ground. Ji Zheng knelt on the bed and raised his face to find that he was facing Ming Ciyue's waist, and he couldn't reach the shoulder armor and breastplate at all.

Just when he straightened up, Ming Ci Yue also carefully knelt down to make it easier for him to move.

Dayan's craftsmanship has reached the pinnacle of ancient times, but while Ji Zheng is tying those finely crafted pieces of armor, he can't stop muttering in his heart that it should be denser and thicker.

He was helping the uncle tie the belt, his slender arms stretched out straight, wrapped around the man's strong waist, and fastened the buckle behind him, but he was too lazy to give up, "If you can't reach it, come over. "

Ming Ci Yue did as he was told, "Is it enough?"

Ji Zheng replied dully: "Not enough." The smell of the man's body had already penetrated into his nostrils.

Ming Ciyue took another step forward in his embrace, and the two bodies, which had not been separated for a long time, pressed together again. "Is it enough?"

"Not enough." Ji Zheng buried his head in the smell and sighed.

The next moment, Ming Ci Yue separated his double tui, tucked it under his arm, lifted him up, tilted it up, hugged him on his chest, and leaned against the wooden pillar beside him.

Ji Zheng had no choice but to retreat, and the unfinished sigh turned into a small whimper and melted into the morning breeze.

After the kiss, the lips parted. Ji Zheng wrapped his legs around his waist, put his arms around his neck, and looked down at him.