Chapter 25:

I don't know if it is because the current situation is too urgent, today's clear words are too strange, rude and green, clumsy and direct, the action of holding him is not as considerate and pleasant as before.

The more Ji Zheng felt that the slippery silk fabric around his waist was too torturous to rub against his body, the more the hand under him accidentally touched it, helping him to magnify every touch, and then magnify it.

It just doesn't fit the Sacred Heart.

Ji Zheng raised his head and glared at him.

Ming Ci Yue gave him a suspicious and innocent look, but he still took his hand away without understanding.

Ji Zheng had no choice but to think that the protagonist might be a little stupid, but he was still white and sweet, and he couldn't ask too much of him. Since he was kind enough to save him, he would use it himself, and be saved as soon as possible.

Thinking about it like this, he suddenly heard something.

"...Thank you, Your Highness." The voice was light and faint, and with a faint smile that was not easily detected, the silhouette under the dim candlelight was extremely difficult to ignore.

Thanks for what? Ji Zheng frowned and conveyed the question with his eyes, only to see Ming Ci opened his mouth to answer something, but was suddenly interrupted.

"Xin Erlie." Li Yang stopped them at the door.

The smile disappeared instantly, and the more calmly Mingci asked: "It's not that the wolf master said that he can take it away."

"His Royal Highness's choice doesn't seem to be very wise." Li Yang glanced at the figure in his arms, "Why? How you were treated in the Great Yanjing City, isn't it better than the days of fighting and fighting in the desert?"

"The monarch of Dayan spares no expense on talent and on you. He doesn't know that you are a wolf, a child of the steppe desert, and one of ours."

"I respect your loyalty. If you don't want to draw a sword against your mother country, after you come to Ximo, I can assure you that Dayan and Ximo will continue to live in peace, so..."

Li Yang paused, then continued, "Tonight you can take your emperor, Xi Mo only needs your loyalty."

The sound of a horse's hooves galloped from a farther place, and the sound of taps drifted to Ji Zheng's ears through the whistling and hunting wind.

In the winter hunting competition in the original book in my memory, the people and horses in the Western Desert may not be as many as they have seen during the day.

He was a little nervous. Seeing Ming Ciyue's indifferent expression, he pulled his sleeve, trying to remind him that he didn't need to be a gentleman to the enemy. Even if he lied and wanted to betray, he could pretend he didn't hear it.

"There is nothing wrong with the Great Yanjing City. Three meals a day, four o'clock in the year, are no better than the windy meals in the desert, the bitter cold and the scorching sun."

Ji Zheng was a little surprised when he heard the words, he thought that Ming Ci didn't like being imprisoned in the capital.

"...Don't worry about the loyalty of the emperor and me." Mingci raised his head, and at some point, half a mask, a finely carved wolf totem mask, was covering his face.

Li Yang was familiar with it. It used to be the mask of the previous generation of wolf masters. Even the head and mask were taken away, and they appeared in the camp of the Western Desert again and again, driving them back to the hinterland of the desert countless times.