Chapter 9:

The author has something to say:

A belated double festival blessing, I wish you all a happy double festival! The scum author squatted at home alone to code words...

Come back for more! Thanks for reading, the previous chapter 6, 7, and 8 have been slightly revised, but generally unchanged, adding some small details about how Ji Zheng and the uncle get along. If there is anything unclear, you may need to browse (sorry QAQ bow)

Chong Chong Chong, charge Uncle Huang with VIP as soon as possible to activate the mind-reading function! ! Xuan Qian? Xuanqian!

Under the flickering candlelight, Ji Zheng could only see the figure and stamina of the person in front of him. A light gray linen was barely covering his body. Once the wind passed, the linen couldn't hide the chill of early winter. The figure who fell on the red lacquer corridor behind him was as wide and straight as a lone pine on the cliff.

The sharply defined jawline loomed in the candlelight.

Ji Zheng shuddered violently, his teeth chattering.

Xuanqian is not someone else. The original book stinks to describe him as the most seductive monk, young and promising, with a very deep cultivation base, and has won the credit of the royal family. He enters the palace three times a month to pray and recite sutras. Before and after the expedition, he would sit and meditate with him for three days.

He was originally the successor of the next abbot, but this serious monk did not become a monk for a few days, because he hated the faint-hearted king, and then he returned to the world to help Mingci seize power. He once used the temple when Mingci was in danger. He had covered him, but as for the black transformation and hatred, it was after Ming Ci Yue ascended the throne and became emperor...

How could Xuan Qian happen to appear here, and what does the phrase "waiting for a long time" mean.

Ji Zheng just pretended to be hugging a person and was still in the air, but now he slowly fell down awkwardly, "I disturbed the master's cleaning, I just admitted that I was wrong at night, so I will go to the beauty..."

He didn't wait for Xuan Qian to reply, he turned around and fled along the corridor as fast as he could. His back was numb, as if there was a vague gaze staring at his spine.

There was no sound of footsteps coming from behind, but in a blink of an eye, another ray of candlelight appeared in front of him, stubbornly lingering in the cold wind.

It was probably the lady hiding here, "Quick, the beauty will help me..."

When the lights went up, Ji Zheng could see it clearly, again with a bright forehead, sword brows and star eyes, a very sharp nose bridge, and those deep eyes, looking at him half-closed and slightly open.

Just now, Ji Zheng dashed half a mile, and in the blink of an eye, Xuan Qian overtook him like a ghost in the night.

Ji Zheng took a deep breath and stood still.

The monk's voice was extremely low and low, like the morning bells and the evening drums in the mountains and temples, "The Holy Master is not in the dark, but here..." He touched Ji Zheng's chest in the air with his hands.

It was agreed that monks would not lie... Ji Zheng understood this time, the monk was scolding him for his black heart in a different way.

Ji Zheng suddenly realized that he had not abdicated, and this person had not returned to the secular world. As a tyrant, he ran into a monk from his own royal temple.

"Well you master, don't stay in the temple to pray for me, what are you doing in the back garden of the Empress Dowager at night!"

Xuan Qian took a half step back and bowed slightly, "The Empress Dowager called Xuan Qian here to pray for the unborn little prince, but perhaps the poor monk has limited cultivation and cannot perceive the existence of the little prince's blessing."